• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mother committing insurance fraud stealing my child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isis1

first off, mom isn't committing insurance fraud.

second, she isn't stealing from you because it was never yours.

third, holy mother of ZEUS! you call your mother names??? and she raised you like that?

fourth, no one can enforce the order except a judge. which your dad would have to take the issue to court. why don't you go whine to daddy?

and last but not least...you're 21 for crying out loud!! it's way past the time for you to be wiping your own butt.

Kwarn85

yes, yes you should find a job and stop acting like a brat who believes she/he is owed anything! And quit mooching off of your mother. Legally you are an adult now, so grow up. Put on your big girl panties and stop whining

The fact that you ACTUALLY referred to your mother as the "b" word, speaks volumes.
I'm not mooching off my mother I have a job and my mother doesn't it would seem my mother is mooching off my father wouldn't it? . You know literally know .00001% of the situation and u assume you know me and my situation. Yes legally I'm an adult. But court documents provided me with a trust find set up by my father that I have no access to. I'm legally entitled to health Insurance through child support documents but I guess fraud is ok in America. And my mother can continue to mooch off my father I can continue to struggle. In the original post I said I don't live with my mother yet she still gets 600$ for my support. Where in the world is that considered mooching your really a mean person and it's sad that your so bitter that you need to be rude and heartless to a person seeking advice.

Ladyback1

So even though my mother receives 1500$ from a trust that is supposed to be used for insurance that's not fraud? She can use that money for whatever she wants and that's fine. Your sensitivity is really appreciated. Thank you so much for your kindness I hope to pay it forward :)
How in the world do you even know she's still receiving this money????
You are 21 y/o of age!!! Learn some responsibility, get a job, pay for your own things, and quit thinking you should have things handed to you

Kwarn85

first off, mom isn't committing insurance fraud.

second, she isn't stealing from you because it was never yours.

third, holy mother of ZEUS! you call your mother names??? and she raised you like that?

fourth, no one can enforce the order except a judge. which your dad would have to take the issue to court. why don't you go whine to daddy?

and last but not least...you're 21 for crying out loud!! it's way past the time for you to be wiping your own butt.
I've never had the convenience of whining to my daddy. Never met the man. But thanks for your sensitivity :)

Kwarn85

How in the world do you even know she's still receiving this money????
You are 21 y/o of age!!! Learn some responsibility, get a job, pay for your own things, and quit thinking you should have things handed to you
I have a job but my mom hasn't in the last 5 years. She live off my child support tell me again how you know so much about my life.

Ladyback1

I have a job but my mom hasn't in the last 5 years. She live off my child support tell me again how you know so much about my life.
Tell me again how you KNOW she's still getting a monthly check?

Perhaps dear old dad set mom up w/ a trust fund that you don't know about.
Perhaps mom invested wisely in the past.

You seem to be assuming things about your mother.

And hey, like was said to me earlier today on this very board---you brought it here, and put your "issues" in a public forum, you should expect to take some heat.

CSO286

I've never had the convenience of whining to my daddy. Never met the man. But thanks for your sensitivity :)
Don't you dare play that card.
Not at your age.

It's far more understandable coming from a 12 year old, but from a 21 year old, it's rather pathetic.

And on this point I would know.

Well, on all the other ones, too.

You have no recourse. Unless the court order says differently, mom's financial obligation to you has ended.

End of discussion.

Kwarn85

You are welcome. And yes, Karma is my friend. If I were you, though, I'd watch out.;)
Thanks for your concern! But in the end only kindness matters and if you think that the way you treated me was kind than you should be the one watching out. You don't know my life. My mother doesn't work she loves off that $600 each week and my health insurance money no one sees anything wrong with a mother who would deprive their child of health care? But jump down my throat when I call her a bitch right?

Thanks for your concern! But in the end only kindness matters and if you think that the way you treated me was kind than you should be the one watching out. You don't know my life. My mother doesn't work she loves off that $600 each week and my health insurance money no one sees anything wrong with a mother who would deprive their child of health care? But jump down my throat when I call her a bitch right?
Heck, if my ex paid me $600 bucks month, I'd love(sic) of it too.:D

Now go do something useful with your life. Your issue has been resolved and really the whine you're serving does not go well with my cheese.:cool:

Kwarn85

Not at your age.

It's far more understandable coming from a 12 year old, but from a 21 year old, it's rather pathetic.

You have no recourse. Unless the court order says differently, mom's financial obligation to you has ended.

End of discussion.

Yea on far too old to mention the fact that I never met not father! You clearly are a person who has ha the comfort of knowing your father all your life otherwise you would know it doesn't matter what age you are that shot affects you.

Kwarn85

Heck, if my ex paid me $600 bucks month, I'd love(sic) of it too.:D

Now go do something useful with your life. Your issue has been resolved and really the whine you're serving does not go well with my cheese.:cool:
I'm At work. I'm almost done with college. My mom hasn't worked in years she lives off of money that's for me. Stop being rude. You can get your point across with out being insensitively judgmental harsh mean people.

Kwarn85

Not at your age.

End of discussion.
And yes the court documents did say I get support til I'm 25 this is not a typical case .

CSO286

Yea on far too old to mention the fact that I never met not father! You clearly are a person who has ha the comfort of knowing your father all your life otherwise you would know it doesn't matter what age you are that shot affects you.

My parents divorced when I was 4, I saw him only a handful of times until he died when I was 12, and my child's biological father has never met my child, nor really expressed any desire to do so.

Don't put words in my mouth.

My parents divorced when I was 4, I saw him only a handful of times until he died when I was 12, and my child's biological father has never met my child, nor really expressed any desire to do so.

Don't put words in my mouth.
Let's just cry him a river and bust out the violins, my friend.;)

CSO286

And yes the court documents did say I get support til I'm 25 this is not a typical case .
The court documents do not say that you get support until you turn 25.
This much I can all but guaruntee.

Because. You. Are. Not. A. Party. To. This. Action.

Support is rarely paid to the child. Almost always to the custodial parent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">