• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mother committing insurance fraud stealing my child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSO286

I'm At work. I'm almost done with college. My mom hasn't worked in years she lives off of money that's for me. Stop being rude. You can get your point across with out being insensitively judgmental harsh mean people.
It is not "meant for you."

Child support is a reimbursement to the custodial parent for money already spent providing for the minor child.

Kwarn85

The court documents do not say that you get support until you turn 25.
This much I can all but guaruntee.

Because. You. Are. Not. A. Party. To. This. Action.

Support is rarely paid to the child. Almost always to the custodial parent.
I also have a trust fund that I have no access to. The trust fund is who provides the money for my insurance. The trust fund is in my name.

Kwarn85

Ok so child support is for money already spent right? And it's stipulated that the trust fund provide me with health insurance until I'm 25. And gives my mother 1500$ every 3 months on top of the 600$ in child support. Yet I have no insurance. That's not fraud? That's not using money other than the way it was intended. I think maybe people here are focusing on the child support aspect when my problem is I have a trust fund set up for me. It's supposed to provide Insurance and gives my mother money to carry this out. But my mother has no obligation to follow through with that cause I'm 21? Can anyone please use sensitivity and stop making assumptions and judgements? I live by myself I support myself I have a job. More than I can say for my mother. I'm enrolled in college I'm not sitting around whining about my life. Can anyone answer with decency?

CSO286

Ok so child support is for money already spent right? And it's stipulated that the trust fund provide me with health insurance until I'm 25. And gives my mother 1500$ every 3 months on top of the 600$ in child support. Yet I have no insurance. That's not fraud? That's not using money other than the way it was intended. I think maybe people here are focusing on the child support aspect when my problem is I have a trust fund set up for me. It's supposed to provide Insurance and gives my mother money to carry this out. But my mother has no obligation to follow through with that cause I'm 21? Can anyone please use sensitivity and stop making assumptions and judgements? I live by myself I support myself I have a job. More than I can say for my mother. I'm enrolled in college I'm not sitting around whining about my life. Can anyone answer with decency?
Look where you posted your issue.

Ladyback1

Can anyone please use sensitivity and stop making assumptions and judgements? I live by myself I support myself I have a job. More than I can say for my mother. I'm enrolled in college I'm not sitting around whining about my life. Can anyone answer with decency?
I believe you kind of lost the opportunity for decency and sensitivity when you called your mother a selfish b*tch.:(

Kwarn85

I believe you kind of lost the opportunity for decency and sensitivity when you called your mother a selfish b*tch.:(
Well you know if I was a mother and I was handed money to provide my child health Insurance I could never justify to myself using that money in another way. I guess when I'm actually a mother I'll have a more clearer viewpoint but that's just the ignorant whiney brat in me.

CSO286

Well you know if I was a mother and I was handed money to provide my child health Insurance I could never justify to myself using that money in another way. I guess when I'm actually a mother I'll have a more clearer viewpoint but that's just the ignorant whiney brat in me.

Alrighty then.

:cool::rolleyes:

Kwarn85

OMG thank u

Thank you so much sincerely. I understand I created confusion and didnt explain it right and than got emotional. I want to apologize. I've had a very emotional 2 weeks with medical problems and this. I will report it to the trust right now. Thank you again. So much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">