• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help Please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceara19

Shay-Pari'e said:
I have noticed in real life, that alot of welfare mommies never get a job, but they get more babies.
That is SOOOO true. The part that gets to me the most is that these "women" will have 7 or 8 kids by 8 or 9 different dads that are all either frequent guests of the state or men that don't have 2 pennies to rub together. But my all time favorite are the women that don't bother to get the man's name before jumping into bed with them.

These women are not intellectually STUPID, after all, they are sharp enough to figure out how to work the system. One has to wonder WHY it is that a woman capable of that doesn't just screw a few men that are WELL OFF. First off, they would likely end up getting more money in child support then they can on welfare. Plus, they wouldn't be looked down upon nearly as much by the hard working, contributing members of society.

JThomas

I've only got the one child and I know who the Baby Daddy is so I don't know where all of this is coming from.

rmet4nzkx

JThomas said:
I've only got the one child and I know who the Baby Daddy is so I don't know where all of this is coming from.
COuld this be the reason?
JThomas said:
I probably would not have needed to apply (TANF) if my boyfriend and I hadn't split up. Since I don't work he was our only source of income and when my ex changed jobs there was a couple of weeks when I didn't get child support. :confused:
Why don't you get a job rather than depend on others to support you. CHild support is only meant to cover 1/2 of the child's support, not to support you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">