• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need options on township with no sound ordinance and neighbor with very loud stereo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Only good news for now at least, weather gets cold, noise stops. I will be enjoying a fire and starlight tonight.

Had a rather evil thought last night. I should buy a system just as loud as theirs and be sure to have mine on when the board meeting is going on. (building is right nextdoor.) If THEY have to speak up over the noise maybe then???????

Yea then I woke up. Back to legal means.
Cheers.

Hey on another topic, is there a way on this forum for me to find my old posts so I don't do a repeat again? I looked under my name and such and couldn't see a way. (I think I'll just bookmark this thread in my browser, that works too.)

Cheers.

adjusterjack

Hey on another topic, is there a way on this forum for me to find my old posts so I don't do a repeat again?
Yes. Use the search feature, upper right.

Put your user name where it says posted by. Click search.

Then click on community search results.

I searched you and came up with:

Search results | Forum.FreeAdvice.com

Going back to 2022.

PS: Sometimes the only way to beat a lousy neighbor is to relocate yourself. I learned that decades ago.

quincy

... is there a way on this forum for me to find my old posts so I don't do a repeat again? I looked under my name and such and couldn't see a way. (I think I'll just bookmark this thread in my browser, that works too.) ...
An easier way than using the search feature suggested by adjusterjack is to click on your username in any one of your posts, then click on your username again when the “box” appears. This takes you to your “profile page.”

On your profile page, you can find all of your forum content (recent content, past content, threads) - and you can find other fun stuff, like who is “following” you (if anyone) and who you are “following” (if anyone).

I am happy you are able to enjoy the cooler weather without blaring from your neighbor’s speakers. Autumn is my favorite time of year although it’s only barely hanging on here in eastern Michigan. I am afraid winter is not far off.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">