• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neighbor tossing cigarette buds in my yard

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gawm

HomeGuru said:
**A: then it changes from cig buds to mary jane buds.
what ever you smokers call them buds, butts, you know what i mean. I'm doing three things at once here. I just wish you would have some advice besides committing felonies

nextwife

HomeGuru said:
**A: what the heck is a cigarette bud?
species Nicotiana preblooms?

HG, I kinda thought a big boy like you already knew it all when it came to the birds and the bees?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

gawm said:
what ever you smokers call them buds, butts, you know what i mean.

**A: no we don't and I don't smoke.

I'm doing three things at once here.

**A: and is one of them breathing and the other thinking?

I just wish you would have some advice besides committing felonies
**A: I do not .

gawm said:
what ever you smokers call them buds, butts, you know what i mean. I'm doing three things at once here. I just wish you would have some advice besides committing felonies
Your first problem is in immediately assuming that they will not cooperate with you. You really should try to assume the best in people until proven otherwise; it makes for better neighbors all around.

If they don't stop, then you:

1. Pick up the butts and place them in a bag.

2. Dispose the contents of the bag when it becomes full. Where and how you do this depends totally on your own creativity. There is, for instance, the neighbor's driveway or their car gastank. Or you could put them in a package and mail them to the landlord. The possibilities are endless and can lead to a life of constant variety and excitement.

K

katrinagardener

Purchase a fetal pig

Purchase a fetal pig from some scientific web-site like the schools do and show your neighbours what smoking does to their lungs. The schools subject elementery school students to this. That might do the trick!

Sirena7cs

Too funny. I loved BB's answer but understand your concerns. I don't think that these are the kind of folks you can reason with on your level. They really don't give a siht as evidenced by their ongoing activity.

If it was me, I'd try to reason w them on their level. Short of tossing some dirty diapers over to their side of the fence yourself, I'd drop off a six pack on the doorstep with a note, that sezs, "This Bud is for you, no more buds for me on my side of the fence, thanks your neighbor"

Who knows maybe they wiil appreciate your sense of humor and accomodate you in the future... because you are a pretty cool guy.

Worth a try!

Last edited:

HomeGuru

katrinagardener said:
Purchase a fetal pig from some scientific web-site like the schools do and show your neighbours what smoking does to their lungs. The schools subject elementery school students to this. That might do the trick!

**A: good idea but do one better and get the 500 pound porker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">