• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

not sure how to explain this(stalker issue)?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jaymeshay

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? im in canada she is in the OHIO

i have been having an ongoing relationship both physical and spiritual with a woman i met online roughly 7 years ago, and recently discovered that not only is she married, she has been doing the same thing with other men, i did a simple google search with the information she had given me( adress, phone number) and came up with alot of information about her, my question is this, she called me a stalker, and that worried me , i do not feel that is the cae, what i am asking is,do i put myself in jeopordy if i tell her husband about her ongoing infidelities? she has children who she claims are her world yet does somthing as dispicable as this?

i concerned about my well being in this matter, she has literally taken my world apart, and atm i feel very cornered, and am im not aware of the right path to take.....any advice will be greatly appreciated, thank you

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? im in canada she is in the OHIO

i have been having an ongoing relationship both physical and spiritual with a woman i met online roughly 7 years ago, and recently discovered that not only is she married, she has been doing the same thing with other men, i did a simple google search with the information she had given me( adress, phone number) and came up with alot of information about her, my question is this, she called me a stalker, and that worried me , i do not feel that is the cae, what i am asking is,do i put myself in jeopordy if i tell her husband about her ongoing infidelities? she has children who she claims are her world yet does somthing as dispicable as this?

i concerned about my well being in this matter, she has literally taken my world apart, and atm i feel very cornered, and am im not aware of the right path to take.....any advice will be greatly appreciated, thank you
So you two have met up and had sex or kissed or something? What is the point in telling her husband? How did you not know she is married in the last seven years?

jaymeshay

So you two have met up and had sex or kissed or something? What is the point in telling her husband? How did you not know she is married in the last seven years?
yes we have met on several occasions and it has always been here , not there, and to be honest it never crossed my mind i was so damn happy i never considered it, the purpose of telling her husband is ,to be totally honest, is to show him what hes involved with and the harm shes doing to her family...not to mention shes a school teacher and to me that is unacceptable? then again im not the moral police, its just the way i feel. i am fairly certain i would feel difrently if she did not have children , im at a loss atm, ty for the reply....:eek:

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Tell me, of what value would it be for you to tell her husband? That, to me, sounds more like, "I got fooled and it's making me feel stupid - if I can make sure someone else knows they got fooled too, I'll feel better about myself".

jaymeshay

Tell me, of what value would it be for you to tell her husband? That, to me, sounds more like, "I got fooled and it's making me feel stupid - if I can make sure someone else knows they got fooled too, I'll feel better about myself".
and you are entitiled to your opinion, i am not asking you a moral question i am asking a legal question, my in motives are not the issue, my actions are**************i do appreciate the input tho, you may be right, unfortunatly this is not the reason i came to this forum, i understand my moral dilemna, i need to understand my legal situation, ty for the reply:)

but to satisfy your curiousity i will say , that i do feel the need to expose her for what she is, i left my wife for this woman, i am struggling with the hurt of it, but again this is not the place for that, again ty:)

its difficult to feel your in the movie when you learn your not even in the script......

commentator

And your legal question is what? We deal with U.S. law only, and if you expect us to honor or respect your really rude responses, we must say we agree with her. You're not in the movie, unless the part given to you is that you're a stalker; as she told you, leave her alone and get over it.

jaymeshay

And your legal question is what? We deal with U.S. law only, and if you expect us to honor or respect your really rude responses, we must say we agree with her. You're not in the movie, unless the part given to you is that you're a stalker; as she told you, leave her alone and get over it.
i was not intentionally being rude in any way,apologize if it appeared that way, so its stalking to inform somone of somones infidelity? and im not asking about canadian law i am asking about ohio law and the ramifications, im trying to explain the best i can , so its my understanding that it is considered stalking to google somone and let the spouse know of the findings?
ty again for the reply

it apears your reply is based on what you consider to be *rude*
that is not the case what soever, i am struggling to explain the issue and the information i seek, ty again:)

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
With one possible exception, no one here knows Canadian law and that's what would apply to you.

Eekamouse

She's not responsible for you leaving your wife. You are. And who are you to pass judgement on her when you obviously were still a married man when you became involved with her?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I'd suggest you learn from your mistake, move on and remember the maxim "cheaters never prosper." How she conducts her marriage is none of your business.

jaymeshay

She's not responsible for you leaving your wife. You are. And who are you to pass judgement on her when you obviously were still a married man when you became involved with her?
we did not become *involvded* until i left and i never said she was responsible im trying to EXPLAIN the situation im not sure why im getting such hostilty
havea nice day and ty for ur help
greatly appreciated:)

Eekamouse

we did not become *involvded* until i left and i never said she was responsible im trying to EXPLAIN the situation im not sure why im getting such hostilty
havea nice day and ty for ur help
greatly appreciated:)
Baloney! Why were you talking to strange women on the internet while you were a married man? You left your wife for her. She did not leave her husband for you. Now you want to try to ruin her marriage by telling her husband of her infidelity. Good luck with that.

jaymeshay

Baloney! Why were you talking to strange women on the internet while you were a married man? You left your wife for her. She did not leave her husband for you. Now you want to try to ruin her marriage by telling her husband of her infidelity. Good luck with that.
we were friends, she was not a *strange* woman but anyways , this is pointless it appears you all sit in ivory towers and pass judgment on ppl seeking help. it is rampant all over this forum, anyways ,......shrugs

ty
have anice day
:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">