• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

One County To Another

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stadek

What is the name of your state? FLORIDA

HAVE A QUESTION. SOME WILL SEE THAT I HAVE ASKED ABOUT MOVING OUT OF THE STATE TO PA. I DON'T WANT TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO FAR AWAY FROM YOUR FATHER ALSO HER FATHER WON'T ALLOW ME TO MOVE THAT FAR WITHOUT GIVING ME PROBLEMS. SO I HAVE OVERLOOKED A LOT OF THINGS AND HAVE A CHOICE NOW TO GO TO MIAMI. MY QUESTION IS WOULD I BE ABLE TO JUST MOVE THERE OR WILL I STILLL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE COURTS TO MOVE OUT OF THE COUNTY?

Silverplum

stadek said:
What is the name of your state? FLORIDA

HAVE A QUESTION. SOME WILL SEE THAT I HAVE ASKED ABOUT MOVING OUT OF THE STATE TO PA. I DON'T WANT TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO FAR AWAY FROM YOUR FATHER ALSO HER FATHER WON'T ALLOW ME TO MOVE THAT FAR WITHOUT GIVING ME PROBLEMS. SO I HAVE OVERLOOKED A LOT OF THINGS AND HAVE A CHOICE NOW TO GO TO MIAMI. MY QUESTION IS WOULD I BE ABLE TO JUST MOVE THERE OR WILL I STILLL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE COURTS TO MOVE OUT OF THE COUNTY?
Uhhh...nobody is going to go looking for your past posts. And turn off your capslock - it's like SHOUTING.

First question -- what do your current court orders say about paternity, custody, and visitation?

stadek

Thanks for the reply but I don't need the sarcasm. Sorry about the caps.
My court papers say I am the primary custodial parent. It says nothing about visitation, He sees her when he wants too more like when it's convient for him and paternety has never been estalibished but he signed the BC. But I have questioned before about moving out of the state and have been told that I need to go to court and there's so much involved with that (in moving out of the state). I was just wondering if it would be easier to move out of the county but in the same state. Any advise will be helpful. Thanks

Last edited:

Silverplum

;)
stadek said:
Thanks for the reply but I don't need the sarcasm. Sorry about the caps.
My court papers say I am the primary custodial parent. It says nothing about visitation, He sees her when he wants too more like when it's convient for him and paternety has never been estalibished but he signed the BC. But I have questioned before about moving out of the state and have been told that I need to go to court and there's so much involved with that (in moving out of the state). I was just wondering if it would be easier to move out of the county but in the same state. Any advise will be helpful. Thanks
I'm not being sarcastic, unless you're being disrespectful of our time by expecting us to go looking up your old posts... ;)

How is it that you have court papers designating you the CP, but paternity has not been legally established? Does he pay support? Hmmm....

stadek

Not at all I am very greatful for this service!! I guess paternity was established b/c I do receive CS. But if you're asking has any test been done (dna) then no. I am so confused on what I need to do and if I have to do anything. I am just looking for someone to help me. I don't want to feel like just b/c I have a child with this guy that I am stuck here in the city. B/C he doesn't want me to move, when he doesn't hardly see his daughter as it is.

Silverplum

stadek said:
Not at all I am very greatful for this service!! I guess paternity was established b/c I do receive CS. But if you're asking has any test been done (dna) then no. I am so confused on what I need to do and if I have to do anything. I am just looking for someone to help me. I don't want to feel like just b/c I have a child with this guy that I am stuck here in the city. B/C he doesn't want me to move, when he doesn't hardly see his daughter as it is.
Well, I did look up your past posts, and it seems your questions have been asked and answered and asked and answered...aaaaand asked and answered again.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=241148

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=218422

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=218470

stadek

Well I understand that they were answered IF I wanted to move "out of the state". That's why I am looking to just move within the state. So you are telling me, even if I want to move out of the city I will STILL need to go through the court to be able to move? That's what I don't understand b/c they are going to ask the father if he's ok with it and he will fight me on it. I have even told him IF I move I would pay for ALL travel expenses. He still will not work with me. Sorry for all the "double" questions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">