• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please! I need info about my visitation rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Since it's obvious you're really not interested in any real input to how to improve your chance, I'll simply say Vaya con Dios, baby - you're gonna need it.

P

Peaches24

correction

I need good advice,just none from you. I would prefer someone else reply with some logical advice. No thanks to you.

momma_tiger said:
Since it's obvious you're really not interested in any real input to how to improve your chance, I'll simply say Vaya con Dios, baby - you're gonna need it.

P

Peaches24

Re: correction

whatever he fer. You would be his attorney because my attorney will fight for me. He or she will tell me things I need to know, but they won't treat their client like you treat people

Peaches24 said:
I need good advice,just none from you. I would prefer someone else reply with some logical advice. No thanks to you.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You got a lot of good advice - including some from a lawyer. Unfortunately, if a bunch of strangers can so easily push your buttons, your ex is a shoe-in for retaining custody as he will play you like a cheap violin.

haiku

Peaches, sweetheart? I sincerely DOUBT you have a lawyer, hon.

Because no reputable lawyer would put up with your attitude. they would not take your case.

you have been given advice, it wasn't what you wanted to hear. Sorry but the choice you made 6 years ago to give up custody, is not so easily reversed.

the 'sperm donor" in this case can just as easily call you an 'egg donor". (poor kid)

You ABANDONED your child plain and simple, you haven't even been supporting this kid. And you really think they are going to rip this kid from the house just because you gave birth to it?

your ex, the FATHER of your child is wrong for denying visitation, and should be taken to court for it. But it does not excuse your behaviour, or lack of parenting to this child. He has a HUGE case against your ever recieving physical custody because he raised this child by himself for 6 years.

you are so delusional about your role in this childs life I have to wonder if you are real or a "troll".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">