• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Put on "Suspected Hit and Run vehicle file" ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JustAPal00

Problem is you'd probably be in too much of a hurry. Have some critical issue at home, like the dogs barking at the neighbors or something. You'd just take off!

p.s. You don't really think the letter was sent to you by those kids posing as the police? Do you? In your best interest, you should just call the police to verify that they sent you the letter and then cooperate!

Lomotil

Honestly, and I guess I didn't make it as cut-and-dry as intended, but I don't think that the letter was sent by 'the kids' themselves - rather, an outside party that caters to the (quote/unquote) "victims" of hit-and-run incidents.

And yes, I have verified the facts (ran a check on my identity, as well as vehicular status) with the law enforcement agencies. Much to the dismay of 'outonbail,' I have to reaffirm my initial suspicion, and mention the word "bogus" one more time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">