• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about indiana parenting guidelines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
He can choose any 4 weeks he pleases. What you SHOULD do is find out how summer visitation fits in with his weekends (from your lawyer) or if it overrides the regular "school year" visitation. It may or may not.

H

halbbd01

That seems odd. I mean we each get 26 weekends a year. Seems to me to keep things consistent he could do 2 of mine and we'd still be at 26 each.

H

halbbd01

anyone?

I'll talk to my lawyer I guess. It's just so expensive as a single mom.

I don't see how it would be fair for him to get 30 weekends a year and I get 22. I think some of you guys don't know what you're talking about. :)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
let's see.... he gets 4 weeks during the year. And <gasp> every other weekend and one evening a week. Wanna do some calculations to see just how "fair" the split is?

4 weeks = 28 days.
26 weekends = 52 days.
1 evening/week = 52 days.

OMG! He gets..... 132 days out of 365. 36% of the year. And you're bitching over 8 days? Total? That would pop him up to - hold on to your chair now! - 38% of the year! A WHOLE 2% more than he has now!!! OMG THAT IS SOOOOOOOO UNFAIR!

Do you see how petty you're being?

H

halbbd01

let's see.... he gets 4 weeks during the year. And <gasp> every other weekend and one evening a week. Wanna do some calculations to see just how "fair" the split is?

4 weeks = 28 days.
26 weekends = 52 days.
1 evening/week = 52 days.

OMG! He gets..... 132 days out of 365. 36% of the year. And you're bitching over 8 days? Total? That would pop him up to - hold on to your chair now! - 38% of the year! A WHOLE 2% more than he has now!!! OMG THAT IS SOOOOOOOO UNFAIR!

Do you see how petty you're being?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I'm not being petty. I'm being consistent with the guidelines.

Your point is ignorant and childish.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Okay. Go ahead and tell a judge that you're arguing about Dad getting an extra 8 days per year. See how well that goes over. Have fun!

H

halbbd01

Yeah, the judge really loves him considering he's tossed out the last two cases and had him pay my fees. I'm terrified buddy. :)

I just love a know it all who doesn't know anything. :)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
So why did you even ask a question? I really am curious. You believe you know the answer anyway, so why bother? Makes no sense.

oh, and I'm not your buddy. :D

H

halbbd01

I wasn't hoping for a response from someone like you. I'd prefer someone with some common sense and an unbiased and intelligent view of the situation.

Anyone with a little common sense can see I have a very valid point in remaining consistent with the way the guidelines have split up the parenting time.

Your silly argument about who gets what percentage just shows your stupidity.

H

halbbd01

That's cool. I'll just pay $75 to ask my lawyer.

I just came here hoping I'd find someone with the capacity and willingness to help me, I'll be fine without it though.

H

happynow

halbbd01,
You sound like my ex. No matter what happens, it's always done to cause her problems. For crying out loud, just be flexable FOR THE KIDS!!!!!!!!! He gets up to 4 weeks, give him 4 weeks and shut up.

H

halbbd01

You're an idiot. You make that assumption over a few paragraphs? lol

I don't want to hear from know-it-all dolts.

H

happynow

Baby,
I hear it every time I pick up my children, she sounds just like you. Everyone is aginst me, everyone hates me. Well, you're right, we do. Remember when you come back here, you get what you pay for!!!! IDIOT

H

halbbd01

Yeah, I know. This is the second time I've posted here. All I see is idiotic posts. :)

Why are you here anyways? You're too stupid and arrogant to help anyone. :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">