• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about indiana parenting guidelines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

halbbd01

How do you figure dimwit? I didn't say my second post. I said my second time coming here and conversing.

tigger22472

happynow said:
Baby,
I hear it every time I pick up my children, she sounds just like you. Everyone is aginst me, everyone hates me. Well, you're right, we do. Remember when you come back here, you get what you pay for!!!! IDIOT
Hey Happy.. How are the kids? Check your mail... :)

To the OP.. if you understand all this so well and you are going by the guidelines then what is the problem? Why come here at all if you already know the answer. No.. you are not getting answers from clueless people. Everyone that has answered you here are vertern posters and they know what they are talking about. I infact even have a court order JUST LIKE YOURS, to follow the exact same guidelines!! But that's ok... whatever

tigger22472

Yes I am in Indiana... as well as Happynow, and LMSP
(and yes my courtorder goes by the state guidelines for visitation)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You mean.... ALL y'all know IN guidelines from PERSONAL experience and not just being dimwits posting to this poor woman? I might just faint. ;)

tigger22472

stealth2 said:
You mean.... ALL y'all know IN guidelines from PERSONAL experience and not just being dimwits posting to this poor woman? I might just faint. ;)
yep.. but that's ok.. I'm just a dumb hick I guess

H

happynow

tigger22472,
Kids are doing great, thanks. Seeing the lawyer today about getting custody changed for my son.
Yep stealth, we are from Indiana, and we know all about the guidelines from experience....and all about controlling, vindictive, overbearing ex's.

H

halbbd01

Don't forget that you're not really psychoanalysists, but you play them on message boards. :)

99% of your idiotic posts are just personal opinion, yet you are trying to substantiate them by saying you're from indiana? What a bunch of morons.

H

happynow

And yet you keep comming back, you give Hoosiers a bad name.
Don't I hear your lawyer calling?

H

halbbd01

Well, you surely don't. You must be a lawyer right? Highly educated?

You're right. I keep "comming" back for your awesome insight.

haha

H

happynow

Nope, not a lawyer, just have a lot of insight into dealing with psycocontrolling bi*&%@s like you

H

happynow

don't feel for me baby, I dont want or need your pity. It's your poor ex and your children I feel sorry for.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">