• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question? regarding fathers rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Oh, man, would you please let this whither up and die?!?!?!?!

Oh, crap. Did I misspell whither?

SH** Did I just misspell misspell?

When WILL IT END???

TNBSMommy

Ok, once more, I couldn't resist.... I leave for work at 6:30 this morning,and this post is at 3 pages , stop at Kmart on my way home(god forbid, I didn't realize how lowly it was until just now)and it is at 9 pages.... hmmm, not going to bother to comment on the sob story, just going to add one additional plea to PLEASE STOP THIS POST!!!! IT IS GOING NOWHERE!!!!!!
ryry's mom, and ellencee, you guys are too funny--
crystal-- PLEASE LEARN TO SPELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, for now, I am done, everyone have a good day ;)

CMSC

ellencee said:
ryry's mom
bless you, my child!
we finally had some rain--just enought to raise the humidity--so these natural curls are now a la Shirley Temple!

how are you? how is the weather?
We had a little rain these last few nights but it sure makes it humid the next day! I know what you mean about the curls, my hair is usually down to the middle of my back but it is naturally curly so it shrinks up about 3 inches!!

Got your email about your travels and some day when I get a chance I will respond, sorry it has taken so long!

C

cass28

TNBSMommy said:
Ok, once more, I couldn't resist.... I leave for work at 6:30 this morning,and this post is at 3 pages , stop at Kmart on my way home(god forbid, I didn't realize how lowly it was until just now)and it is at 9 pages.... hmmm, not going to bother to comment on the sob story, just going to add one additional plea to PLEASE STOP THIS POST!!!! IT IS GOING NOWHERE!!!!!!
ryry's mom, and ellencee, you guys are too funny--
crystal-- PLEASE LEARN TO SPELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, for now, I am done, everyone have a good day ;)
Hey I like that qoute, it's kinda got a great ring to it....my whole hostile attitude against ex hubbies as I'm labeled by crystal is my ex has nothing to do with our daughter for 360 days out of the year for 8 years in the summer he comes down only to make it sound like he's the father of the year....whatever man. He is so far behind on 130 bucks a month only sends it at convenience then has the nerve to call me up and tell me I am to let him have our daughter for the weak he's here because he's her dad....you have to be in their life consistantly to wear the name dad not 5 days outta the year I think..... his excuse for the support he has to pay a back doctor bill for her so he shouldn't have to pay support til the bill is paid I understand that expenses and the support for her are seperate right or wrong? I understand under no circumstance is he out or his responsibility to pay it. When I call him (haven't called in six months) never once did he ever in eight years ask how she was or could he talk to her, then he thinks he can just get her when he decides to come down. I asked him how can you afford to come down but can't afford to pay support he said because he's coming to see her not to play I told him I don't care supports not an option its ordered. I asked him if he had paid it he said "no, I have it budgeted in for the first weak in july". I'm sorry but my daughter is not a bill to be budgeted in and payed when you decide.

I agree with you the most important person in my life is the one I have created. I fell if shes not important enough to him in 360 days of the year why is he so opt to see her now? Anyone agree?

I told him she said she doesn't want to go see him he doesn't believe me I told him she is 8 and can decide for herself He told me tell who it is and she'll want to come and I told him that was it I did tell her throughout this weak and she doesn't want to see him she said because she doesn't really know him.....What can he expect...If I'm wrong please tell me

TNBSMommy

Thanks, Cass :) Don't even get me started on MY ex, who incidentally is somewhere around 26,000 behind with CS, and has a warrant out for his arrest so we can get him into court(again) and who has seen his children a total of 3 times in the last year. I agree that he should be there more for her, maybe if you have a "meet and greet" so to speak, does he have court ordered visitation with her? If so be careful denying his visitation b/c he could get you for contempt.
Good luck!!!

C

cass28

TNBSMommy said:
Thanks, Cass :) Don't even get me started on MY ex, who incidentally is somewhere around 26,000 behind with CS, and has a warrant out for his arrest so we can get him into court(again) and who has seen his children a total of 3 times in the last year. I agree that he should be there more for her, maybe if you have a "meet and greet" so to speak, does he have court ordered visitation with her? If so be careful denying his visitation b/c he could get you for contempt.
Good luck!!!
That's whats so funny about it. yes we have a court ordered visitation stated in papers I framed them because I was so proud of em....just kidding, but I should not a bad idea. Anyway, they say that he has to give written notice of 30 days that he will be here ....his mom asked if she could have her for a weak....he still goes through momma he called me today thats not thirty days notice thats maybe 3 days.... so I can't be found in contempt....the backside of the matter I haven't provided him with her address school adress etc you know all the addresses I'm told to so he could use that against me. I'm letting him see her this time, but I am fileing with the DA over the support and then I am going to hire a lawyer to redo my divorce in tx I can do that because ths divorce was typed by his mother and since it was I ccan have it redone because she went all in his favor...this time it'll be all in my favor

TNBSMommy

At least it doesn't look like he can get you for contempt, that is a good thing, I hope everything works out for you. Maybe he is realizing what he has done and truly wants to be a father to her( one can hope anyway) Good luck I do hope it all works out for you.

C

crystalkat80

ok people see my man is not like that. Last time we checked he was almost 8000 over on what he should be paying, the court gave him a credit for child support . plus he has his daughters all the time...he is not a dead beat dad like all those other guys...

C

crystalkat80

most of you have problems with the ex husband / boyfriend but our problem si with the useless mother , it can be either way i had the usless drunk cheating deadbeat dad some have a drunk useless mother....

C

crystalkat80

ok i am going home for the day ...with one last think i want anyone that has been screwed over by the father i am sorry but don't live the rest of your life like all men are alike.....the right one will come around...as for me i got a great one

C

cass28

crystalkat80 said:
ok i am going home for the day ...with one last think i want anyone that has been screwed over by the father i am sorry but don't live the rest of your life like all men are alike.....the right one will come around...as for me i got a great one
Love is so blind it changes when you are in the other womans shoes

TNBSMommy

lol, Cass, one more thing, and then I swear I am done with this thread, and hopefully it will fade away into the oblivion. Crystal, the last few replies had nothing to do with you whatsoever. Personally I am not at all jaded towards men, I am very happily married, yup, he married me, and it didn't take years either....
Cass, feel free to email me.... [email protected] . take care, my daughter is 8 also, and they are very headstrong, and they (or at least she) seem to know what they want and who they want to be around.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">