• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question? regarding fathers rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crystalkat80

SHE EVEN ADMITTED THAT SHE PURPOSLY DIDN'T TAKE THE PILL WHILE TELLING HIM SHE DID .....BOTH WERE A MISTAKE....AND HELL HOW MANY 21 YEAR OLD GUYS DO YOU KNOW THAT WILL GO GET THE SNIP.......HELL I DON'T KNOW MANY 40 YEAR OLD GUYS THAT WOULD DO THAT....AND SHE HOPPED SHE COULD KEEP HIM IF THEY HAD KIDS....

WHAT YOU PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND AND I CAN'T GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS IS .................NOT EVERY MTHER IS LIKE YOU......NOT EVERY MOTHER DOES THINGS IN THE BEST INTREST OF HER CHILDREN.............NOT EVERY MOTHER IS ALL THAT SAIN EITHER .....I KNOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT SHE IS A SAINT THAT I AM OUT TO GET........I DIDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH HER FOR A LONG TIME.........THIS IS ALL VERY RECENT.........AND HE THOUGHT IT WAS A MISTAKE THE FIRST TIME YOU GET PREGANT BUT TO GET PREGANT TWICE WHILE USING A DIAPHRAM AND THE PILL.....HUM OK WHO WAS MAKING HOLES IN THE DIAPHRAM ...............SEE JUST CAUSE YOU WERE A GOOD MOTHER AND DID RIGHT BY YOUR LIFE AND CHILDREN......THIS WOMAN HAD A RESTRAINING BY 2 PEOPLE....MY MAN AND HIS EX GIRLFRIEND......SHE SOLD HIS CAR.....SHE BROKE INTO HIS HOUSE AND STOLE ABOUT 50% OF HIS POSSISIONS......SHE WENT AFTER HIS EX WITH A KNIFE CAUSE SHE WANTED TO KILL HER.......OK THIS WOMAN IS NOT OK.......SO PLEASE STANDING UP FOR HER......

C

crystalkat80

OK .....STRESSED OUT WHAT IS "EVERY HAS GOT FRIENDS" YOU HAVE A CHILD OR FRIEND NAMES EVERY

C

cass28

The nerve you have

crystalkat80 said:
you don't get it......she has taken away all his rights and still expects him to pick trhemup cause she is a lazy worthless $^&^%
she says that he is irresponsable and that he has nothing to do with his daughters....he has " supervised" visdatations.....which you both don't seem to relize she has him pick them up every friday thru monday...meaning sh ei sbreaking the law....because the decree was that he was to have them never and only when she was around.....she say that is doesn't have time for them...but she only has them hum 3 days every two weeks cause she wants to go out an party.....so rightfully my finace should not have them at all.....but he wants to have custody where tohe state knows he has somehting to do with his daughters and he is not paying 800 a month child support cause she had a court day set when she knew he was going to be gone to Californai for a month at weork then told the state she had let him know and by him not showing up she got what she wanted/.....he was never told about the court date......and this is my business this the man i am spending the rest of my life with and ilove his daughters and there mother is no good for them....so if you are the mothers of some kidsa that the father walked out on i am sorry but my finace is not that person

C

crystalkat80

cass28 i don't think u should comment unless you kno what is going on

C

cass28

First off there's no gaurantee you are spending the rest of your life with this man it's a maybe....fiance means he asked you to marry him but there's a time delay in now and when and if it happens...second who are YOU to say she is no good for them she bore those girls so no matter how unfit YOu may think her to be because hun opions don't matter in your case,its a freak of nature she has everything to do with her girls. You obviousely have no kids or you would know where I'm coming from with this.....for the rest of there lives you will be beneath his kids when it comes to their mother because YOU will not take her place in their eyes they love her and whatever you do as they get olderand now they are going to love their mother more than you...because hun blood is thicker than water and you are just a temporary replacement to them...Mom is mom and dad is dad face it you will always be a step mom and nothing more, that is if he marries you. To me you already sound like a medling %$#^*& until your name is their name you need to stay out of it.

S

StressedOutInPA

Sorry, I meant everyone. My one mistake is nothing when I look at all your mistakes. Secondly, aside from having to wonderful sons and a beautiful step-daughter I have many, many friends. Not too many people can say their spouses ex went to court on their behalf. That must say quite a bit about my character.

C

cass28

thats funny

well its obviouse that I can say what I want on here you made it everyones business when you posted your "feel sorry for me statement" and now you don't like what people write so now I shouldnt put my sense into it. hey if you don't want harsh replies don't post then

C

crystalkat80

cass 28

you have no fuvking clue what you are talking about.....ok cause my step father is my dad and he is my second stepfather........it is the person , blood don't mean **** annd please read the last 7 pages and you will know what is going on we have been together for 3 years and counting we are in love and have went through some of the worst **** anyone has ever went through...but you know what we made it through it and are ten times more strong for that.....our wedding is set.....for august 5th my folks and grandparents wedding dates we have lived together for over 2 and half years...we know each other better than most people know themselves...i don't need to worry about this.....and no the girls don't like there mother all that much like i stated before please read before u comment u hostile bitch ......they call me mom...i never wanted that to be...cause i know i am not there mom but i am good for them to have in there life.....and when a woman gives birthto a child this does not make her a good mother.....well he already calls me his wife tooooo what the **** is a peice of paper just because you ahve been screwed over doesn't give you any right to be a bitch......

and he gets me involved please before u make one more stupid comment please read......then maybe u will shut up...untill u know the situation don't say **** it only makes you look ignorant

S

StressedOutInPA

Hey Cass, Crystal just wants people to support her in her plight to screw over a natural mother. Don't take it personal, she has been rude to everyone.

C

crystalkat80

yeah i am trying to screw over the natural mother u are a such a pro mom bitch........no the natural mother is a ****ty mother , ok i know it is hard for fathers cause ignorant ass people would like to believe that the mother is always the right answer........children don't need both there natural parents in there life to live a fullfilling life....i was raised by my mother most of my life ( not cause she was the better parent but cause i had an ass of a dad who didn't want kids....so i look up to my finace for what he is doing ) and then my first step father was a ass to .....but her third marriage...this man has been more of a father to me than i coudl have ever wished for...he respected me as a person and always was there for me.....so you can be happy and i think the older they get the less they will like her....kids are not stupid and they know who gives a **** and who doesn't...

C

crystalkat80

and my stepfather has and has had full custody of this kids since they were 4 and 6 .......so it can happen the mother never gave up being a parent but she wasn't suited for the role of a mother,,,

C

cass28

crystalkat80 said:
cass 28

you have no fuvking clue what you are talking about.....ok cause my step father is my dad and he is my second stepfather........it is the person , blood don't mean **** annd please read the last 7 pages and you will know what is going on we have been together for 3 years and counting we are in love and have went through some of the worst **** anyone has ever went through...but you know what we made it through it and are ten times more strong for that.....our wedding is set.....for august 5th my folks and grandparents wedding dates we have lived together for over 2 and half years...we know each other better than most people know themselves...i don't need to worry about this.....and no the girls don't like there mother all that much like i stated before please read before u comment u hostile bitch ......they call me mom...i never wanted that to be...cause i know i am not there mom but i am good for them to have in there life.....and when a woman gives birthto a child this does not make her a good mother.....well he already calls me his wife tooooo what the **** is a peice of paper just because you ahve been screwed over doesn't give you any right to be a bitch......

and he gets me involved please before u make one more stupid comment please read......then maybe u will shut up...untill u know the situation don't say **** it only makes you look ignorant
well you said 3 years? It's taken him that long you better worry if it hasn't happened before three years it most likely won't ever happen "why buy the cow when the milk is free" ,you shouldn't don't count your chickens before they hatch. In the don't like mom, sanario here is most children don't like their mom and unless your walking in her shoes 24/7 not 24/3 you don't know if she is no good for her kids it's called hear say and it doesn't stand up in court.

S

StressedOutInPA

You want a sob story. My real father left when I was six weeks old,my step-father raised me until he was killed in a car accident while my mother was 8 months pregnant. We had to move out of our home the days after the funeral no thanks to his family. My mother, by the way, is the first women ever to prove who her baby's father was through DNA testing after he died. My fiance who I had been with died in a car accident a week after I had surgery for cervical cancer. I have a seven month old son who while five months was diagnosed with a bronchiopulmunary sequestration AND a diaphramatic hernia along with a misplaced kidney. The day my employer found this out I was fired (and yes I am suing). While my main concern should have been my son's life,I had to worry about how I would make COBRA payments to ensure he would get the best treatment possible. This is hard to do when your employer fights your unemployment. I had to move to Philadelphia just so my baby would have a fighting chance at life. When my son was born he was technically dead. It was only by God's grace and excellent doctors that he is alive today. So don't come here expecting pity. Your story is nothing. Quite frankly, I wish I could say all I ever had to deal with is what you claim to be going through. Forgive me if I am a little short with you but have no idea how much of an ass you sound like.

C

crystalkat80

and it was me who didn't want to get married not him....being from a family were each parent is on their third marriage makes you more cautious..... He has been very pro marriage....god i hate chics that have gotten so burned from guys that pretty much hate guys....and it isn't hearsay......please read these girls have been with us, his ex girlfriend or his parents more than anyone one else more than her......sh hasn't even seen her girls in 3 weeks...and she has full custody.... so like i said before please know what you are talking about before you say anything and last year she gave them up for 4 months...so we had them on a full time bases.....and she only see's them from monday night - tfriday moring on the way to bring them to school, if she feels like bringing them to school, that has happened alot were she will just keep them home cause she don't feel like driving to bring them to school and yes this is all documented....and see's them at 7 pm when she gets them from the sitters ( she is done wworking a 4:30 ) and puts them to bed at 8:30.....so i have spent more time in one day a week with them than she does in a week.....so i have been in her shoes....she doesn't want anything to do with them.....Holidays and birthdays she doesn't try to have them .......she only has them tyo hold against Joel and has admitted to it being money when he asked her what was important to her......she is a coniving bitch and she isn't you...i am glad you are involved with your kids but she is not

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">