• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question? regarding fathers rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crystalkat80

The girls are 8 and 9 i have been around them for 3 years .No it isn't about money someone stated that she would be afraid we would take her clothes for them and i stated that i wouldn't dress them in those clothes when we pick them up i bring a change of clothes cause most of the time they are not dressed properly for the weather......and as far as colorado i have dne research on childs choice of living with parents and it is highley considederd, must cases the child is 12 when they will consider it but his 9 years old daughter has the mind of a 15 year old, very smart very common sense smart , she knows what is going on without even having it around her. no an i didn't say being a good mom was buying the kids tommy, but i will dress them better than myself. Also I do things with them , we have girls days every weekend we go to the art museum, the librarey , go to art shows and do things together these are propley the most cultured kids, they are open to another world with us we don't tell them to play in the room and have no interactions with them....

yes my fiance has had a lawyer advising him though this process like i said therewas alot that needed to be done before he could even go to court about 3 years of things....and in this time she has managed to try to make everyones life a living hell

C

crystalkat80

ms stressed out......
you don't even know me.....hum yeah i am a horriable petty person......i have no problems with the ex in the sense i don't want her around....cause she doesn't want my fiance anymore and he doesn't want her....i use to have more problems with the ex girlfriend than the ex wife.......i have documented proff of her ****tymotherness.....she isn't you and you are not her.....ok not every mother is nice and sweet and loves there children some people are happy making everone elses life a living hell.....and i am great with her girls...like i said they love me.....cause i am good with them...i ahve to stop my fiance from saying ****ty things about her in front of them....it isn't me...i was a stepkid i knowhow all this works both my folks are on there 3rd marriages.......i know this whole situation like the back of my hand

C

crystalkat80

and my man is not trying to get out of paying child support he just wants to be reconised in the eyes of the state that no he did not abandon his children and es he has had something to do with them all along.....he said last night he may not even try for full custody cause we are looking at moving and he wants them to stay in the same school but he will get 50 % no matter what ....he wants his kids around and I will support him... and when they are with us i don't even mention they ****ty mother....like i said i have no were to vent anything......so i keep my mouth shut when they are with us...we worry about the 4 of us and forget there other life.....like i said they are happy with us ...

ellencee

must I refer you to my previous post of 4-16-2002?

Thump, whap. thump, whap, thump, whap.
(that's me beating my head on the computer desk)
AAAAUUUUGGGHHHHHHH
(that's me screaming)

Please, oh, please, oh, please............
can we read about something else, please! make something up, just somebody post something that doesn't have to do with this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thump, whap, thump, whap, thump, whap
AAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH

And, stop empowering this woman! Please!!!!

O

onthebrink

Crystal, sorry that it has taken so long to respond to your post. I am thankful that you are not trying to populate the world. That is a good thing. The fact of the matter here is, you have been given the legal advice that you need. There isn't anything else we can tell you. If you are dissatisfied with the way the girls look when they are with their mother, isn't important to swallow your selfishness and send perhaps a jacket home with them in 45 degree weather? We are not here to call each other bitches etc. The majority of bm do not get along well with step moms etc. Most of us do our best to tolerate each other for the sake of the child or children. I suggest that you look in the mirror and decide if you want the girls to see all of this negativity or become the better person and take care of them even when they are not with you.

S

StressedOutInPA

If she is such a bad mother how can he even consider leaving?

C

crystalkat80

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AND IF PEOPLE WOULD WRITE SOMETHING OTHER THAN CORRECTING MY SPELLING, YOU MUST ALL HAVE A **** LOAD OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS, I WISH I WAS YOU......AND I DON'T MAKE SOMEONE GO IN THIS FOREUM....SO IF YOU BITCH ABOUT IT JUST DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOUR TIME.

C

crystalkat80

BECAUSE WE DON'T LIKE WERE WE LIVE AND IT ISN'T OUR FAULT THAT HIS EX CHOOSES TO LIVE HERE....WE HAVE BETTER OPPUTUNITIES ELSE WERE WERE LIFE CAN BE GOOD FOR US , WHY SHOULD WE BE PUNISHED BECAUSE HIS EX CHOOSES TO LIVE SOMEWERE.....WHY CAN'T SHE MOVE.......WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HTIS SITUATION SETTLED FOR A FEW YEARS SO WE CAN BOTH PURSUE WHAT WE WANT TO DO WITH OUR LIVES, IT ISN'T MY FAULT THAT HIS EX DECIDED TO LYE ABOUT THE BIRTH CONTROL AND GET PREGNANT TO CREATE A TIGHTER BOND BETWEEN THEM, HE DIDN'T WANT KIDS AT A YOUNG AGE SO AFTER SHE PULLED THIS HE WENT AND GOT A VISECTOME THE SMARTEST DECISION A MAN CAN EVER MAKE.
sO THAT IS WHY HE WAS GOING TO GO FOR FULL CUSTODY EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS THIS WILL BE A LONG DRAWN OUT BATTLE....THIS WAY WE COULD HAVE THEM BUT THE THING IS SHE MAY MAKE IT SO HE CAN'T LEAVE THE STATE WHICH AGAIN TO MAKE OUT LIFE HELL........PLUS WE KNOW THAT IF WE DON'T HAVE THEM SHE WON'T EITHER CAUSE THEY WILL BE AT HER MOTHERS OR MY MANS MOTHERS....HOUSE CAUSE SHE DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THEM....AND HE HAS A LOT OF FAMILY HERE SO THEY WOULD BE OK......I WOULD RATHER THEM AT THERE GRANDPARENTS THEN WITH HER ANYWAYS...

O

onthebrink

Food for thought!!! Crystal you kept coming back just to argue with everyone!We just played along! See said the blind man.

ktarra617

I know I said I was done but something crystal said just popped out at me.

YES she can make it so that he can't leave the state with the girls until the kids are 18. If he wins custody she can request that the court limit the residency of the girls to their current county and surrounding counties. And you know what the court will more than likely order it.

They are not going to hand the girls over to him and then say that you can move them wherever. Because you say that you want them in the same school now but I have noticed that when people are in bitter custody battles that the minute they win and nothing is stopping them from moving they move the kids to interfere so forgive us if we don't believe that you wouldn't move the kids if you win.

the courts can and will probably order him to stay in colorado if he wins any kind of custody. 50/50 is not going to work if you plan to leave the state.

so think about that one for a bit. She's still their mother and whether or not she's just doing it to make other's lives hell is beside the point, she still has rights as does your fiance.

Now ladies and gents I would say that we all should probably quit responding to crystal. I for one do have better things to do on here than to keep responding to someone who can't let go of the anger long to think about the advice she's been given.

Now I really am done here!

Adios, amigos & amigas!

S

StressedOutInPA

"....cause she doesn't want my fiance anymore and he doesn't want her...". Now I could have swore I found an earlier post from you that said "SHE WANTS TO BE BACK WITH HIM AND MAKES OUR LIFE A LIVING HELL.... ". Was this a simple mistake on your part or do you just say what is convenient? Oh, if you need to know how to spell "foreum" it is at the top of the page.

C

crystalkat80

NO CAUSE IKNOW WHAT IAM TRYING TO SAY.......U ALL NEED TO STOP TELLINMG ME I AM A BAD PERSON WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME......HELL PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME LIKE ME.....

C

crystalkat80

SHE WANTS HIM BACK FOR THE GIRLS NOT FOR HER......AFTER ALL SHE IS THE ONE THAT SCREWED UP...SHE WAS WITH A FEW OTHER GUYS WHILE THEY WERE MARRIED.....AND I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT ANY OF IT ANYWAYS....CAUSE MY MAN LOVES ME AND AND NO USE FOR HER...

S

StressedOutInPA

Oh, I didn't see that last post. I would think after the first "trick" he would have went and got the snip. After all the first "trick" should have been all he needed to wise up if that were true. What about the second? Did she need an even tighter bond? Give me a break!

S

StressedOutInPA

"......HELL PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME LIKE ME....." every has got friends........

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">