• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question Regarding Temp Parenting Plan & Final Parenting Plan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daddy1980

Thanks

I appreciate all your knowledge CJane its just very depressing to me to see the very strong bond my daughter and i are developing together but since visits are supervised the MOM will never see what the two of us have and the judge doesnt see it either :-(

Kiddo needs both parents in her life and if im gonna be stuck with 2 visits per week supervised 4 hours for the next 18 years cause thats what the judge feels is ok its very very hurtfull.

Everyone mentioned to do a Progressive parenting plan then when i tried to do that i get SHUT DOWN and how are my visits ever gonna progress if all you can do is 1 temporary plan then be FORCED to come up with FINAL parenting plan after that

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">