• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Removing Kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bali Hai

Narcissistic personalities and Sociopathic personalities are extremely GOOD at hiding their "CRAZY". But, YOU would know all about that, wouldn't ya' hun?;)

Just because you are miserable in your life, does not mean that you get to try and make the rest of the world miserable. Seriously...it's hard enough without people like you spreading your version of "cheer".
Vise versa baby...sounds like you make life miserable and sit back and watch....got your number!

BTW, you misspelled their "CRAZY"...that would be they're "CRAZY"...just a detail you might want to correct the next time you pounce without any sense at all.

Seriously....get a life.

Proserpina

Vise versa baby...sounds like you make life miserable and sit back and watch....got your number!

BTW, you misspelled their "CRAZY"...that would be they're "CRAZY"...just a detail you might want to correct the next time you pounce without any sense at all.

Seriously....get a life.

Uhhh...Bali honey?

I believe Ladyback is using the correct possessive. As in, "Their" (belonging to them) Crazy.

You might want to correct the next time you pounce without any sense at all.

Don't be mad, bro.

Bali Hai

Uhhh...Bali honey?

I believe Ladyback is using the correct possessive. As in, "Their" (belonging to them) Crazy.

You might want to correct the next time you pounce without any sense at all.

Don't be mad, bro.
I believe the correct "possessive" would be "they're", but who cares, it's getting late. Let the judge decide.

Got to get up, earn money and watch it disappear tomorrow. Goodnight girls.

I'm not mad, just tired, but who cares, let the judge decide if I'm tired or not.:rolleyes:

You girls have fun discussing how to get a free ride, OK?

Ladyback1

Seriously....get a life.
replace "CRAZY" w/ "personality flaws" or "mental illness"---I used the correct possessive form.

As far as the rest of your rant? Pffffffft....you are angry and bitter because you believe all women are like your EX. We aren't.
I wish you peace and joy during this Holiday season.:)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

Seriously....get a life.
Well, if you'regoing to get picky..... It's vice-versa.

Bali Hai

replace "CRAZY" w/ "personality flaws" or "mental illness"---I used the correct possessive form.

As far as the rest of your rant? Pffffffft....you are angry and bitter because you believe all women are like your EX. We aren't.I wish you peace and joy during this Holiday season.:)
Sorry, but it will take some time for me to believe what you say before I'm convinced, like a 100 years.

Thank you and you have a great holiday season also.:) See you at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?

Proserpina

If you're going to jump on someone for a spelling or grammatical error, you should probably make sure you actually get it right yourself ;)

Or, "Make sure your own yard is clean before you complain about the neighbor's yard" :D

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Haven't been advertising it too much... Great vacation, but I could've picked a better hotel!

Bali Hai

If you're going to jump on someone for a spelling or grammatical error, you should probably make sure you actually get it right yourself ;)

Or, "Make sure your own yard is clean before you complain about the neighbor's yard" :D
Thought this issue was covered by other posters and you previously. Gotta show the rest of the pack that you can be just as vicious a war wolf?

Have a nice holiday.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">