• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statutory rape charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T

thepizzaguy

..0tegirl]In Ma. the AOC is 16...but the OP would be charge with other crimes..

The bottom line is the OP has sex with a minor...At 24 he should have know better...It's pretty common knowledge that its a nono...The girl is acting like a stupid teenager....but what should the OP expect??...

You seem to think that it is okay for a grown man to sleep with legal minors....is that the common practice in your state??...How about if it were your daughter?? Would you call her a slut?? And if the girl is a slut...what about the OP...what does that make him??

I am done with this....[/QUOTE]

If my daughter had consensual sex at the age of 17 or worse (less than 17) I would probably call her a slut, but not to her face, and I would do whatever it took to make her understand that having sex at her age is not OK. But lets get real clear here teens have sex with people all the time and not just with kids there own age. It is widely know that younger girls are more apt to go for older men.

I feel bad that America has come to this point where parents simply cannot control ther child's sexual life, but I will be dambed if (the child's) activities are allowed to control someone else's life. These so called children know how to exploit, blackmail and seduce young men so they can toy with there lives... Fun and games for them and perhaps a Soap Operah tryout in the futrure if her talent imrproves...

Oh as far as them being children. Trust me honey they do not look like children anymore. Make up, fitness center memberships, meaningless sex and the need to look all grown up is a huge thing with todays girls.

As far as the OP being a whore. Yup he is. I have said repeatedly he made a huge mistake by having sex with her. I just did with less than politicaly correct words. Again I call it the way I see it.

Also as you said I am done with this

Shay-Pari'e

thepizzaguy said:
..0tegirl]In Ma. the AOC is 16...but the OP would be charge with other crimes..

The bottom line is the OP has sex with a minor...At 24 he should have know better...It's pretty common knowledge that its a nono...The girl is acting like a stupid teenager....but what should the OP expect??...

You seem to think that it is okay for a grown man to sleep with legal minors....is that the common practice in your state??...How about if it were your daughter?? Would you call her a slut?? And if the girl is a slut...what about the OP...what does that make him??

I am done with this....

If my daughter had consensual sex at the age of 17 or worse (less than 17) I would probably call her a slut, but not to her face, and I would do whatever it took to make her understand that having sex at her age is not OK. But lets get real clear here teens have sex with people all the time and not just with kids there own age. It is widely know that younger girls are more apt to go for older men.

I feel bad that America has come to this point where parents simply cannot control ther child's sexual life, but I will be dambed if (the child's) activities are allowed to control someone else's life. These so called children know how to exploit, blackmail and seduce young men so they can toy with there lives... Fun and games for them and perhaps a Soap Operah tryout in the futrure if her talent imrproves...

Oh as far as them being children. Trust me honey they do not look like children anymore. Make up, fitness center memberships, meaningless sex and the need to look all grown up is a huge thing with todays girls.

As far as the OP being a whore. Yup he is. I have said repeatedly he made a huge mistake by having sex with her. I just did with less than politicaly correct words. Again I call it the way I see it.

Also as you said I am done with this[/QUOTE]

You are so transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">