• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stay Away Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bray6

I received a reponse from the boyfriend and mom in court this morning. Both of them say that my daughter is just having a hard time adjusting to mom having a boyfriend, even though in her papers she states they have been dating since 11/06. They both also state that the boyfriend was just playing around when he bit her. My daughter also told me that a month ago the boyfriend gave my daughter a "bubbly" drink after she said her stomach hurt (it was reported to the police). My daughter says that the drink made her throw up. In the response mom states that my daughter's stomach was upset so the boyfriend left and came back with something for her to drink. I looked up the so called medicine and it is NOT to be given to children under 12 (daughter is 9) and it is not to be given to people who have upset stomachs or abdominal pain because is could cause dizziness and nausea. My daughter has always had stomach problems and we have taken her for medical care dozens of times and mom just lets the boyfriend give my daughter something she knows nothing about. Also, three weeks ago, my daughter said she had the hiccups and the boyfriend said that drinking water upside down would fix that. So mom and the boyfriend held my daughter over the edge of the bed when the boyfriend poured water down her throat. My daughter said at first he poured a little bit and then he began pouring alot where it went down her throat and nose, making it difficult to breath (sounds like water boarding) and it was reported to the police also. According to my daughter, mom and boyfriend have argued about the boyfriend harming my daughter. My daugther states that her mom has said to the boyfriend "everytime I come in the house your hurting my daughter." My daughter says that her mom has left the boyfriends house over these incidents and always goes back. My daughter has also been instructed by mom to keep these incidents a secret from me. I just don't know how much longer I can be patient and wait for the system to do something.

Zephyr

I received a reponse from the boyfriend and mom in court this morning. Both of them say that my daughter is just having a hard time adjusting to mom having a boyfriend, even though in her papers she states they have been dating since 11/06. They both also state that the boyfriend was just playing around when he bit her. My daughter also told me that a month ago the boyfriend gave my daughter a "bubbly" drink after she said her stomach hurt (it was reported to the police). My daughter says that the drink made her throw up. In the response mom states that my daughter's stomach was upset so the boyfriend left and came back with something for her to drink. I looked up the so called medicine and it is NOT to be given to children under 12 (daughter is 9) and it is not to be given to people who have upset stomachs or abdominal pain because is could cause dizziness and nausea. My daughter has always had stomach problems and we have taken her for medical care dozens of times and mom just lets the boyfriend give my daughter something she knows nothing about. Also, three weeks ago, my daughter said she had the hiccups and the boyfriend said that drinking water upside down would fix that. So mom and the boyfriend held my daughter over the edge of the bed when the boyfriend poured water down her throat. My daughter said at first he poured a little bit and then he began pouring alot where it went down her throat and nose, making it difficult to breath (sounds like water boarding) and it was reported to the police also. According to my daughter, mom and boyfriend have argued about the boyfriend harming my daughter. My daugther states that her mom has said to the boyfriend "everytime I come in the house your hurting my daughter." My daughter says that her mom has left the boyfriends house over these incidents and always goes back. My daughter has also been instructed by mom to keep these incidents a secret from me. I just don't know how much longer I can be patient and wait for the system to do something.
you have to do this the right way man...even though it's hard, I also agree, you need to get yourself an attorney that's a pitbull

bray6

Just got off the phone with CPS. The investigator said that she just returned today from being ill and that the report was assigned to her. I explained the entire situation to her and she said that she will be interviewing my daughter tomorrow or the next day.

Zephyr

Just got off the phone with CPS. The investigator said that she just returned today from being ill and that the report was assigned to her. I explained the entire situation to her and she said that she will be interviewing my daughter tomorrow or the next day.
good!!!! :):):):)

sexyevans

Yeah, 7 yrs old is correct, think this guy is a little confused. Why make such a big argument over someone trying to protect his daughter? If he was abusing the daughter, then it was the daughter he is sappose to stay away from. Duh. Why would the courts tell mom to stay away? Common sence.

Just Blue

Yeah, 7 yrs old is correct, think this guy is a little confused. Why make such a big argument over someone trying to protect his daughter? If he was abusing the daughter, then it was the daughter he is sappose to stay away from. Duh. Why would the courts tell mom to stay away? Common sence.
What the heck are you babbling about??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">