• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Time limit for an officer to pull you over? Irrational Cop?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CdwJava

1curious1 said:
Guess he's never made a budget out to outfit patrol cars either!
The cheap version of our Crown Victoria police package (only for 90,00 miles) is $39,600 NOT counting lights, cage, floorboard, trunk organizer, radio, computer mount, shotgun rack, and light/siren control console. All told each of the things runs us about $45,000. The police SUV's can run up to $60,000

- Carl

CdwJava

Robbie0723 said:
I think I'd rather be a Judge than a Cop, the bikini contests would be a great benefit :D
It depends on where you work ... I used to work in a big beach community ... the assignments to the Beact Detail are months I shall never forget. :)

And then there were the nightclubs ... wet T-Shirt nights ... the strip joints ... and the city paid me to venture into them all! ;)

- Carl

BCRichWlk79

NWO said:
I'd say there is no difference. They're both a pain in the ass. :D
Well put!

"The cheap version of our Crown Victoria police package (only for 90,00 miles) is $39,600 NOT counting lights, cage, floorboard, trunk organizer, radio, computer mount, shotgun rack, and light/siren control console. All told each of the things runs us about $45,000. The police SUV's can run up to $60,000"

It's still a hunk-o-crap, whether its $45K or $80K, and nothing pleasant to see on the road.

S

seniorjudge

BCRichWlk79 said:
Well put!

"The cheap version of our Crown Victoria police package (only for 90,00 miles) is $39,600 NOT counting lights, cage, floorboard, trunk organizer, radio, computer mount, shotgun rack, and light/siren control console. All told each of the things runs us about $45,000. The police SUV's can run up to $60,000"

It's still a hunk-o-crap, whether its $45K or $80K, and nothing pleasant to see on the road.
Oh, brother.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">