• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

VC-21658A Unsafe lane change Irvine, CA 405N

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jim_bo

Oh yeah... I forgot you were the icon for reasonableness!!!
Glad you finally remembered!

Again... The citation was dismissed due to someone being pressured by a police chief and a mayor who made a decision that "justice" (your twisted type of justice) would be best served if the story did not get printed in the local paper.
No, the citation was dismissed because the cop was grossly mistaken and testified inaccurately in court.

Show me the legal precedent that supports that process and I will concede. Until then, that dismissal was a bigger travesty than the one you had attempted to demonstrate when you started that thread.
I guess we set a precedent. Feel free to use it if you like.

If the status quo means going through the only legally proper channel (i.e. appeals process) to get the decision reversed or remanded... If the status quo means going through the same process that available to every defendant who walks that same courtroom, then you better believe I KNOW that would be better.
If you would have read the thread, you would have seen that the appeal process had already started. The police Captain was asked to review the survey and if he agreed that the cop made a terrible mistake, then the cop should write a letter so the defendant could use it in his appeal. The police Captain took it upon himself to write a letter to the judge asking for dismissal.

When did I ever state anything remotely close to that??? Quote me!!!
It's in the tone of all of your posts.

We've drifted far enough here... Carry on if you feel like it.
Don't blame you about bailing out before you embarrass yourself any further....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">