• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what do u think i should do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JETX

Just for clarification, if he wore a turban, he was a Sikh (religion) and very probably from the Punjabi region of India. And India is in Asia which is not actually a part of the Middle East.

Been there (to India) also.

HomeGuru

JETX, I'm not amused by confused so bemused and refused.
Translation: when you are good and ready, kick the kid off this website.

JETX

So far, I think it has been kind of fun.... he is just like watching a young child play with a cardboard box. Every few minutes he comes up with something so ridiculously funny that you have to just wonder, "What the hell will he be when he grows up??"

C

confused1111

last one to the viper buys a round of frozen lemonade!

H

hmmbrdzz

Don't kick him! He's added FLAVOR! Smell and taste those onions?? And you're absolutey right, Jetx. I think it was India now that I recall correctly, because his wife wore the red dot.
You've been abroad quite a bit. Seen and smelled a lot. But don't kick the kid guys! If he sticks with this crowd, he's got be someone who will grow up to have "character" for sure !!

hmmbrdzz

JETX

Do you know the difference between the Indians wearing turbans and those with the dot??
One with the dot is push start, the other is pull start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">