• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

will I get retroactive child support?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

macli

I'm on lunch and must get back to by job but I would like to say I am very sad at the way you people speak to each other. This mother may have problems but she is concerned about her child. If she has documentation I wish her all the luck in the world. If not, she must and should abide by the judges orders. Does no one see what is important here, well, its not spelling. I just signed up on freeforum and I am disgusted listening to how you people try to hurt each other. An Asst. Principal (do you know the law) you should be asshamed of yourself. Is this how children should be taught to act and treat others. I wish your children could read some of your replys as you sound as though you are 15. Give your opinion and go, don't critisize others for their shortcoming, faults or ignorance of a situation as it just gets them angry and willing to come back with nasty replys. People are not stupid if they don't understand or want to learn. They may be ignorant of the facts but does not make them stupid. I agree I think she is angry at the father but she may have good cause for concern of her child. If any chance at all a child should have both a mother and father as long as they are both good caregivers. This woman does love her child and needs to accept the father will probably have visits depending on documentation of abuse by wife. If you hadn't downed this woman in the first place (when it was not warranted) she would not be saying some of the things she is saying. If you think she is young and not sure what she is saying help her to see the way and try to calm, not discourage and make fun of. Is is not necessary and YOU should know better,you say your a professional, I would disagree. Go back to your money and what few friends you probably have. I feel sorry for your children alot more than I do hers. I am a very calm person but I am furious at all this unnecessary bullying and I will not be visiting this site again. Oh, I hope I spelled everything correctly or up to your standards. I would suggest to the mother that wanted encouragement and advise to get off this site its just a big word fight, it helps nothing and only makes you more angry. Enjoy your child and don't worry about "words" concern yourself with your childs happiness. Also, who cares if you take your child to play ball each and everyday if you can "go for it"! I only wish I could stay at home with "my son".

MandyD

macli said:
If not, she must and should abide by the judges orders. Does no one see what is important here, well, its not spelling. I just signed up on freeforum and I am disgusted listening to how you people try to hurt each other. An Asst. Principal (do you know the law) you should be asshamed of yourself. Is this how children should be taught to act and treat others. I wish your children could read some of your replys as you sound as though you are 15. Give your opinion and go, don't critisize others for their shortcoming, faults or ignorance of a situation as it just gets them angry and willing to come back with nasty replys. QUOTE]

First, let's get one thing clear. The OP (original poster) started with the spelling mistakes, not anybody else here. Secondly, the Asst. Principal you're scolding is the OP herself. She's the one who "claims" to be the Asst. Principal. However, you are right in saying she should be ashamed of herself.

Are deficiencies in reading comprehension contagious and is it painful?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
macli said:
An Asst. Principal (do you know the law) you should be asshamed of yourself. Is this how children should be taught to act and treat others. I wish your children could read some of your replys as you sound as though you are 15. Give your opinion and go, don't critisize others for their shortcoming, faults or ignorance of a situation as it just gets them angry and willing to come back with nasty replys. People are not stupid if they don't understand or want to learn. They may be ignorant of the facts but does not make them stupid. I agree I think she is angry at the father but she may have good cause for concern of her child.
Uuuh, you DO realize, of course, that the Asst Principal is the same person who originally started this thread, right?

(edit LOL GMTA!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">