• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wooooohooooo!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Boxcarbill

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Here I is!

PRETTY BABY

Everybody loves a baby that's why I'm in love with you
Pretty baby pretty baby
And I'd like to be your sister, brother, dad and mother too
**(obviously written by someone from Kentucky)

Pretty baby pretty baby

Won't you come and let me rock you in my cradle of love
And we'll cuddle all the time
Oh I want a lovin' baby and it might as well be you
Pretty baby of mine

Everybody loves a baby that's why I'm in love with you
Pretty baby pretty baby
And I'd like to be your sister, brother, dad and mother too
Pretty baby pretty baby
Won't you come and let me rock you in my cradle of love And we'll cuddle all the time Oh I want a lovin' baby and it might as well be you Pretty baby of Pretty baby of Pretty baby of mine

==============================

Congrats SBaldwin. You know, I could have sworn you were a woman. Yikes! Only from this post did I discover you're a "guy". Sorry about that.

IAAL

P.S. I've had about three glasses of Merlot, today, BCB. I'm feeling real fine.

Well, not any too soon. Did you bring wine glasses and another bottle or we stuck with the vanilla extract?

Oh I had a little drink about an hour ago and went straight to my head. . . . Sbaldwin is female, isn't she?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

sbaldwin said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
HOW DARE YOU POOP ON MY PARTY! JK

I know it's far from over, but at least she got the damn papers and I'm sure she's thrilled!:D

My response:

Well, the above quote is a post from this thread, on page one, that gave me the "hint" that SBaldwin is really a guy!

Geez, there go my dreams!

IAAL

P.S. You're stuck with the extract.

B

Boxcarbill

HomeGuru said:
To avoid confusion in the future, I think we should demand sex or to know such from the writers.
You know you can't just demand sex. What you thinking, boy. Sex on demand!

B

Boxcarbill

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Well, the above quote is a post from this thread, on page one, that gave me the "hint" that SBaldwin is really a guy!

Geez, there go my dreams!

IAAL

P.S. You're stuck with the extract.
No more Merlot for you. The "she" who was served is the custodial parent. Sbaldwin is the spouse of the non custodial parent. So dream on.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Boxcarbill said:
No more Merlot for you. The "she" who was served is the custodial parent. Sbaldwin is the spouse of the non custodial parent. So dream on.

My response:

Well, thank goodness for small favors. I was so confused, from past posts to this post - - I was thinking that SBaldwin had a sex change. Whew!

Now, wouldn't it be terrific if she had red hair - - you know, the real stuff?

I'm going back to dreaming . . . care to join me SBaldwin?

IAAL

B

Boxcarbill

safebabys said:
sounds almost like a party in here..........is it ????:cool:
IAAL is going to bed and trying to get SBaldwin to join him. HomeGuru is off somewhere demanding sex from the posters. I'm running out of extract and IAAL isn't sharing the Merlot. Yes, I'd say it was a party.

Edit: Oh, and JK is pooping which isn't to be confused with hugging the toilet. (But I don't know who JK is.)

Last edited:

Bre's_mom

This is all too funny...

I have had a terrible day, and reading these posts have given me a good laugh. The song about the party pooper, reminded me of father of the bride. Thanks for a great laugh, your all too funny...:p :D :cool: ;)

B

Boxcarbill

Bre's_mom said:
I think sbaldwin meant JK is short for, just kidding, but I could be wrong...:p
You mean tell me that I've been sitting here busting a kidney waiting for JK to get through pooping and there isn't a JK. What I did I tell you about these cp, ncp, NYPD, JFK, SBaldwin?

H

hexeliebe

Damn guys, I'm not going to bed tonight. Never know what's going to happen when sex, wine and old songs hit the keyboards :D

sbaldwin

How did I miss out on all of the sex and wine?????? Damn, I'm never going to bed again... (without the sex and wine first!) BCB, :D ... is that one still okay, or would you prefer Mr. BCB? IAAL... My sex didn't change, and neither did my hair color...... SORRY!:D

PS Is everyone through pooping yet?

sbaldwin

ktarra

Here is the post that pretty much sums it up!

CP called today and left a message that we needed to call the Deputy and tell him everything had been taken care of, and he should stop trying to serve her..................... YEAH, OKAY! I called her, and asked if she had got the letter we mailed her about the Agreed Order - NOPE! WHATEVER, the court clerk got the copy we mailed them! :D I told her once she signed that, and paid the FULL amount, we would then file the motion to dismiss. Called the Deputy, and he is kind of humored by all of this! He said she finally called him after he left a HUGE note taped on her door that he had called the judge to let her know that she was avoiding being served, and "good luck when you actually get to court with this judge"! HE IS GOOD! Anyway, he said CP told him a sob story that she was just misunderstood and everything had been taken care of. He told her "until I get these papers in your hand everything is NOT taken care of"." He was going to call her back to try and set up a time to meet her.............WE'LL SEE!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">