• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

yet another underage drinking related thread

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Wolflmg

magdalena said:
you've already said that.

am i going to really need that much luck? shyts.
Yes, while its uncertain whether the colleges that you applied to will find out. Your highschool can find out, back at my old high school, a group of guys went out drinking got cought and got more trouble than that bargained for. They were in sports, and the school would not allow them to play a certain ammount of games.

Drinking underage is serious, your not just going to get a slap on the back. The drinking age is 21, that's the law and you broke the law. And you'll have to face what will be coming to you, this time you might not get in much trouble, but the next time you get cought and your still under 21, you'll really be in trouble then.

So make sure when you go to court, that you don't go in there with the kind of attitude that this isn't such a big deal, because if you do, they'll eat you alive.

magdalena

i realize the manner i'll need to conduct myself with if i go to court. but i'm still trying to even figure out if i'm going to court.

see my post on the cop failing to tell me what i was charged with/writing me a ticket.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">