• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CHRO vrs DVRO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay-Pari'e

My PM is on .. I think. I got a couple today, so it SHOULD be working.

I saw the post ... I think I'll let "MADD's hippo" be unless he/she/it keeps rambling.

- Carl

You only have IM and Yahoo posted, but not pm's through the site. Believe it or not, this busy gal does not have IM or yahoo, nor does she want it.

I do have a personal question for you. I will be able to log on around noon tomorrow.

Cdw- what was the whole recent legislative on civil harrassment restraining orders?

Something about a firearm exemption. Whats the code for that.

I took the P.O.S.T test for Riverside County but got a POST score of 35. It was my first time taking it and now know what to look for.

Over here where im from they are always hiring, it just that people dont make it through; due to failure along some point.

Go to Family Code 6389 (a) - (d) (g) (h) (l) (m)

www.leginfo.ca.gov

Again speed.... you are looking for issues in the Ca Codes that will exempt you from firearms. This is not the case in your circumstances. FC 6389 relates to current conditions of employment. Also, the exemption (l) is before the hearing, not after the hearing.

Your time is best served focusing on the appeal. This is the last I am going to say to you on this subject. I will warn you though, if you take the path of FC 6389 - you are going down the wrong road. It's a dead end, and crucial time in the appeal process has been lost.

I sent you a copy of this section a few days ago, and this is the the section CDW is referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">