• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rules for POSTERS -- CONTENT OF POSTS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

H

Hannah13

Oh..God...she's back...I said one thing and they went crazy while you were gone. I am so sorry...OH GAL...
I will read the rules...

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Oh..God...she's back...I said one thing and they went crazy while you were gone. I am so sorry...OH GAL...
I will read the rules...
That was NOT just directed at you. But rather it was directed at everyone that decided to talk about grandparents rights. That can be done ON YOUR THREAD! :D

Now Ginny, I appreciate the offer to send me some hot chocolate and Baileys or just Jack Daniels and I will be fine. Dang snow. We have gotten almost an inch in the last 45 minutes. *mutters about the weather disrupting life and putting her in a foul mood*

Rushia

We're supposed to get up to 2 feet tonight. I want the hot chocolate with the Bailey's sent over to ME!

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
At least you guys are getting some moisture! Send it South; my fishing pond is drying up. I'm not looking forward to dying fish.... :(

TinkerBelleLuvr

there were those of us who were trying to do the 'bump' in a creative way ... might not have had ANYTHING to do with someone living in S FL - who doesn't see any white fluffy stuff :D:cool::eek:

So, being that I was feeling a bit in the Christmas spirit decided that songs with SNOW in it were appropriate. We had melted snow coming down yesterday. :mad:

JacobJoel

i blame the Marines

i'm guilty of breaking 80% of the rules. and it doesn't even matter what venue.

in reading THESE particular rules it a freaking miracle i'm alive and not flamed to death.

and there is snow here in new mexico as well.

CourtClerk

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT GRANDPARENTS DANGIT. TAKE IT TO HANNAH"s THREAD!
And YES I AM YELLING. YOU ARE HIJACKING! Fricking fracking .. READ THE RULES!
Did she say fricking fracking????? :eek: OG, you fricked the frack and I think that's just fricking fracking hilarious.:D

Oh... and I liked Ginny's bumping version of "do the hustle, do the hustle"

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
And? Hannah's and stealth's grandparents posts filled up the white space too and also kept it at the top
Southern,
Hannah has a post dealing with grandparent's rights now. That is where that discussion should be. hence why i directed it over there.
And Hannah, we have about four inches since 2pm. It finally stopped but more is on the way. *sigh* At least i went grocery shopping earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">