• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Transportation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairisfair

Lil Bit and I went and saw the new Indiana Jones movie. It was pretty good.

95 here yesterday, hot and humid. Raining today.

Oh, I found out yesterday when I run the sprinkler system and it goes to the 2nd cycle the toilet in Lil Bit's bathroom will not fill up with water. Only will start running water when the sprinkler goes to number 3. Same with one of the downstairs toilets. Lived here since 93 and never noticed this before.:D
That IS some fascinating information Penelope. about the toilets....grin......

you too have some cool weather headed your way. The rest of us have spent the weekend chilly as heck....

fairisfair

Remember Leftout??LOL!!! Her ex gets custom service!!!
I can think of a number of them. and thank goodness all their ex's eventually became....

WINNNERS....

hey bay, by the way, pm me, I have been wondering what happened to Jeremy.

course we wouldn't want HIS ex to be reading anything here. LOL

Mommy711

we don't need dogs to talk to.....

we have newbies.

Your ex may not come here yet.....

you would be surprised at how many of them end up here. What you think you are the only person in your world with a computer and google.

puhleeze.

and now let's see if we can just pretend you aren't here too.
Please feel free to forget I'm here!

Remember Leftout??LOL!!! Her ex gets custom service!!!
I hope you are at least making a profit on her misery...

A stan is a term used for bloggers who stalk and are secretly fans of another blogger. stalker+fans= stans.
Love it!

mommyof4

so how is the weather where you all are?? it's been gorgeous here. The coolest May we have ever had....anybody bought anything new? or have a story they would like to tell??;)
Well, we just had a little storm blow in and the wind shifted. We actually hit 100 here at my house a couple of days ago.

This weekend we took all 4 munchkins golfing (now, I don't play...I was the beverage cart chick while hubby was a golf pro...NOT the same as a professional golfer:p so you can just imagine how this round went.), go kart racing, etc.

We're all happily pink from the sun.

Hey Pen...have you driven out to the Jerry Jones' Playground yet? If you haven't, it's absolutely incredible. They have some of the glass up on the outside. It's freaking huge, but surprisingly pretty.

prettyria

Try to get him to meet halfway. I don't know who created the distance, but sometimes that will influence the judge to make one parent more responsible for transportation, but in your case the distance is not really that extreme. Have you had any mediation? Does he bring the kids back at the end of the visit?
He created the distance because he moved out. We just had our first mediation last Thurs and are scheduled for this Thurs. so we will see. Ive tried to get him to meet me half way but he always gives excuses about his car etc.(which arent true). Now I dont feel like I should even meet him halfway, I feel like if he wants to see them then he should come get them, they are his kids too.

penelope10

That IS some fascinating information Penelope. about the toilets....grin......

you too have some cool weather headed your way. The rest of us have spent the weekend chilly as heck....
Thank you for sending us a little of that weather here. Sigh, once it hits June here the electric bill will go up and up. I almost had to run to one of my highly functioning toilets last year when I got my electric at the beginning of August. It was around $500!

Silverplum

I hope you are at least making a profit on her misery...
Clarification for the painfully uneducated: NO ONE HERE MAKES A PROFIT FROM VOLUNTEERING ON FA.

Ever.

In any way.

Nobody here takes money from the posters. That is absolutely incorrect.

fairisfair

Well, we just had a little storm blow in and the wind shifted. We actually hit 100 here at my house a couple of days ago.

This weekend we took all 4 munchkins golfing (now, I don't play...I was the beverage cart chick while hubby was a golf pro...NOT the same as a professional golfer:p so you can just imagine how this round went.), go kart racing, etc.

We're all happily pink from the sun.

Hey Pen...have you driven out to the Jerry Jones' Playground yet? If you haven't, it's absolutely incredible. They have some of the glass up on the outside. It's freaking huge, but surprisingly pretty.
We had 110 one weekend and a high of 71 four days later. It was incredible, even yesterday we were 15 degrees below normal.

I am seriously considering calling the governor and asking for roadblocks, cause with this kind of weather we won't be able to keep the snow birds out with a bazooka. LOL

I saw that TX was hotter than us. I thought only Saudia Arabia was hotter than us.

Jerry Jone's playground.....oh do tell..... grin.

proud_parent

Thank you for sending us a little of that weather here. Sigh, once it hits June here the electric bill will go up and up. I almost had to run to one of my highly functioning toilets last year when I got my electric at the beginning of August. It was around $500!
That's what we need --- highly functioning toilets. Two, please.

mommyof4

June??? We've had the AC going non-stop (okay, I think there were 2 days that I actually turned it off) since the beginning of April. What a strange couple of years for weather here in our area. Last year, it was downright chilly until the end of August and flooded. This year, it's hot as hades and we haven't even made it to the really hot times.

Oh well, I'll be in Ohio by the end of July at the very latest. Gotta' get the kiddos settled in their new home and get them ready for school. I don't know if I'm happy or sad....both I think.

Silverplum

We had 110 one weekend and a high of 71 four days later. It was incredible, even yesterday we were 15 degrees below normal.

I am seriously considering calling the governor and asking for roadblocks, cause with this kind of weather we won't be able to keep the snow birds out with a bazooka. LOL

I saw that TX was hotter than us. I thought only Saudia Arabia was hotter than us.

Jerry Jone's playground.....oh do tell..... grin.
My MIL is always telling me stories about snowbirds. ;)

Looking at pix right now in another window. Oooh, a most interesting view from another window!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">