• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can we talk about inconvient forum

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Not that I have any hope of penetrating but....

1.) A message board can only provide general information. It cannot act in place of a lawyer.

2.) Some issues are beyond the scope of a message board.

3.) This is one of them.

4.) You need a lawyer.

dmcc10880

Try and take my rights away and i will fight and take the courts time, her lawyers time, her time, and everybodys time in the process. This is the only battle Ive ever needed to win or get a draw,,,, in life.....i dont see it as win lose. I see it as win win!!!! I tell mom that too when I write her emails. at least Ill have my rights protected from here on out....
Noble thoughts. You versus her lawyers? And you think your chances are?

Instead of taking up "everyone's" time, short circuit it and hire a lawyer! Which leads me to this... your contact with your ex. If you are representing yourself, ask what a lawyer would do. A lawyer would not be contacting the other party directly. A lawyer would deal with the other party's attorney. All of your spewing and running of the mouth is only giving her more ammunition since you very likely share your strategy (is that what you would call it?) with her.

Seriously, do get yourself a lawyer. You say you can't afford one? Well, you can't afford not to have one.

In the meantime, keep spinning your wheels and wasting your time. And before you continue on your path to self-destruction, do what OG suggested... write "I NEED A LAWYER" 1000 times on the blackboard.

thats all ive ever heard is "get a lawyer" yet i see the same posters giving advice to moms to move away.
how to file for support.
how to file for visitation.
and even some dads get some good advice. Ive stated from the begining a lawyer is not feesible for me and you all have stated that many will not accept a case from a pro se litigant who has butchered proceedings.

so we know im in a tough spot.....

im not so much looking for legal advice as I am looking for insight into this. An outside opinion. on submission and the pouring over of the files and Indulging of my frivilous butchered pleadings.....

it just doesnt add up what some posters say with regards to this!
and most recently i asked for a case law link to submitting to jurisdiction....

I think..... i dont know.....that it would have been over back in november if i submitted and thats why they rescinded their order and started to speak with florida Judge, cause i utilized the UCCJEA specifically for an emergency situation, and it does allow for that without submisssion....I think all ya gotta do is write "temporary" and "emergency" and you fall within those guidelines for seeking temp and emergency resolution without submission under the UCCJEA....
What do I know tho!
I need to get that scratch off lotto ticket called a lawyer... Once again I see what her lawyers are doing and filing.....WEAK WEAK WEAK. waste of money.
Bringing up a non violent non relevant past from before i met Mom.

And mind you everybody knew this when i was awarded 50/50 placement and custody!
Try and take my rights away and i will fight and take the courts time, her lawyers time, her time, and everybodys time in the process. This is the only battle Ive ever needed to win or get a draw,,,, in life.....i dont see it as win lose. I see it as win win!!!! I tell mom that too when I write her emails. at least Ill have my rights protected from here on out....
So, let me see if I can summarize... Your goal is to win and waste the court's time? You should take the advice here and focus on your child, move to wisconsin and GET A LAWYER!!

WHAT THAT MEANS IN FREEADVICE.COM terms is: "Signspinner your defeating the purpose of our solictation website."
I mean really ive seen what her lawyers are doing... bringing up a past from before i even knew her, while i bring up custody specific perjurus statements and knowing false staements on affidavits current and relating specifically to the events at hand. so ill ride it out on my own.

I am from Wisconsin we are educated a lil more stringent then the rest of the USA there. Other then the EX she has cited "Baby Mama Drama"

HANG ON!!!! ARE YOU SAYING iLL WIN WITH A LAWYER? OR IS GETTING A LAWYER LIKE BUYING A SCRATCH OFF LOTTERY TICKET.?[/QU

And yet, this less educated (according to you) California teacher can't help but be tempted to leave red marks all over your posts because of your more educated (according to you) lack of punctuation, capitalization, proper sentence structure, extreme use of fragmented sentences, and continual spelling errors. By the way, even I (with my lack of education despite the MA hanging on my wall) know it's spelled FEASIBLE. Just saying.

Artemis_ofthe_Hunt

WHAT THAT MEANS IN FREEADVICE.COM terms is: "Signspinner your defeating the purpose of our solictation website."
I mean really ive seen what her lawyers are doing... bringing up a past from before i even knew her, while i bring up custody specific perjurus statements and knowing false staements on affidavits current and relating specifically to the events at hand. so ill ride it out on my own.

I am from Wisconsin we are educated a lil more stringent then the rest of the USA there. Other then the EX she has cited "Baby Mama Drama"

HANG ON!!!! ARE YOU SAYING iLL WIN WITH A LAWYER? OR IS GETTING A LAWYER LIKE BUYING A SCRATCH OFF LOTTERY TICKET.?[/QU

And yet, this less educated (according to you) California teacher can't help but be tempted to leave red marks all over your posts because of your more educated (according to you) lack of punctuation, capitalization, proper sentence structure, extreme use of fragmented sentences, and continual spelling errors. By the way, even I (with my lack of education despite the MA hanging on my wall) know it's spelled FEASIBLE. Just saying.
Bwahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh today, I needed it!

SS- your efforts, while ridiculous to the extreme, are counter-productive, less than adequate, and in short, annoying.

Your use of the UCCJEA, IMHO, only prompts the court to use extreme caution, when their first response would more likely than not, be to toss the whole kit and kaboodle out and you with it... You've NOT gotten anywhere and frankly, what you've posted as your court reviewed documents reveils that you are an idiot of the first order, and a moron of the second.

Still thy fingers, your village is calling. HIRE AN ATTORNEY. MOVE TO WISCONSIN AND FOCUS ON YOUR CHILD. NOT sticking it to every Tom, Dick and Harry and costing the tax payers hard earned money, when that very same money could go to more worthy causes. NOT your waste of paper and time....

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.

Proserpina

Hey, OG - d'ya think he needs a lawyer?

:D

Spinner, my friend, if we didn't have proof that you are actually for real we'd think you were one of the more successful trolls we've had on the site.

Unfortunately (for you...well, and us, really) you are real.

You're not even asking clear questions now - you're just rambling.

Actually I had one question for you (seriously).

Remind me - were you living together right up until the day she took off?

My goodness.

OP, you are being told to get a lawyer because you need one. Not because someone wants you to spend money on a lawyer that advertises on this site.

Why do you need a lawyer? I can barely interpret what you are saying when you write. You are nearly incoherent and you have an utter lack of understanding about anything that anyone tells you. I don't even know what your case is about because not once have I actually been able to follow one of your threads. I see "Signspinner" anywhere near the title or as the author and I usually just avoid, because I can't even follow your posts.

I also got a really good giggle out of "I am from Wisconsin we are educated a lil more stringent then the rest of the USA there. Other then the EX she has cited "Baby Mama Drama"

Whhhaaattt?? What on earth does that mean? "a lil more stringent then the rest of the USA there"? Where is there? What on earth are you trying to say? That you are smart? That sentence proves the contrary. Please get a lawyer, or just give up, because you have no hope in Hades to accomplish anything on your own.

frylover

Spinny, PLEASE think about this seriously....

In seven months of trying to do this on your own, WHAT have you accomplished? If you are to be believed, a few people have given you an "atta boy", told you Mom's attorneys have messed up this or that, run through a few judges (thereby dragging all this out even longer) but have you reached any of your goals? Have mom and/or child been ordered back to Florida? Has mom been punished for being a liar, for yelling at your daddy, or for anything else? Have you succeeded in seeing your child?

You are NOT getting anywhere on your own. You tried, it didn't work. Admit it, get a lawyer and focus on what SHOULD be the most important thing...seeing your little girl.

Admittedly, it wasn't nice of mom to take off with your child. I think you have been told this before. But it's time to forget about trying to be "right" and focus on that child. Seven months is a LONG time for a child that age. You are fading from her memory. Look at all the time you have lost, time that you will never get back. You say that you "can" move to Wisconsin. So, DO IT! Hire a lawyer there, and get time with your little girl. Mom may never get the beat down in court that you so desperatlely want her to, but is THAT really the most important thing? You are cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Last edited:

Proserpina

Spinny, PLEASE think about this seriously....

In seven months of trying to do this on your own, WHAT have you accomplished? If you are to be believed, a few people have given you an "atta boy", told you Mom's attorneys have messed up this or that, run through a few judges (thereby dragging all this out even longer) but have you reached any of your goals? Have mom and/or child been ordered back to Florida? Has mom been punished for being a liar, for yelling at your daddy, or for anything else? Have you succeeded in seeing your child?

You are NOT getting anywhere on your own. You tried, it didn't work. Admit it, get a lawyer and focus on what SHOULD be the most important thing...seeing your little girl.

Admittedly, it wasn't nice of mom to take off with your child. I think you have been told this before. But it's time to forget about trying to be "right" and focus on that child. Seven months is a LONG time for a child that age. You are fading from her memory. Look at all the time you have lost, time that you will never get back. You say that you "can" move to Wisconsin. So, DO IT! Hire a lawyer there, and get time with your little girl. Mom may never get the beat down in court that you so desperatlely want her to, but is THAT really the most important thing? You are cutting off your nose to spite your face.

The thing is...an eviction notice was filed the very day before Spinner filed to have the kids returned.

The timing actually suggests that the reason Mom left was because they were ALL about to become homeless.

And if that's the case...well, who'd blame her?

It's a detail that didn't occur to me until recently.

frylover

You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
You need a lawyer.
How long did this take to type out? ;)

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
How long did this take to type out? ;)
About 10 seconds because I copied and just hit control v many times.
Hey Signspinner, guess what? Oh and before you think I am solicting for customers -- I wouldn't touch your case with a 10 mile pole.
You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.You need a lawyer.

st-kitts

HANG ON!!!! ARE YOU SAYING iLL WIN WITH A LAWYER? OR IS GETTING A LAWYER LIKE BUYING A SCRATCH OFF LOTTERY TICKET.?
Hard to figure what OP sees as WINNING! Maybe winning in a Charlie Sheen kind of way?

Making the life of his ex a living hell? WINNING!

Making the judges really work for their money by referencing the UCCJEA? WINNING!

Seeing through the exes lawyers weak weak transparent schemes and saving a ton of money by not hiring one himself? WINNING!

Spinner doesn't need an attorney. He has tiger blood.

Proserpina

Hard to figure what OP sees as WINNING! Maybe winning in a Charlie Sheen kind of way?

Making the life of his ex a living hell? WINNING!

Making the judges really work for their money by referencing the UCCJEA? WINNING!

Seeing through the exes lawyers weak weak transparent schemes and saving a ton of money by not hiring one himself? WINNING!

Spinner doesn't need an attorney. He has tiger blood.

*snort*

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">