• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can we talk about inconvient forum

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
propickeraparter!!!!! U gud!!!!!!

The thing is...an eviction notice was filed the very day before Spinner filed to have the kids returned.

The timing actually suggests that the reason Mom left was because they were ALL about to become homeless.

And if that's the case...well, who'd blame her?

It's a detail that didn't occur to me until recently.
Yeah till the day she took off we were living with eowach other...

AND PRO YOU ROCK!!!!!!

so indeed the first like 3 day notice was served on My ex! and about a week actually i thought after she left the eviction notice was served because i told the land lord "oh mom left". I know, i was there. I guess landlord was rude to her.....But prior to that for 2 months to be exact I have 2 different lease applications that were filled out by her and I. And one message saying "hey guys where are you for ur apt." that message was left the day after she took off. we had a place to go and the means. apt was point of disagreement.

and earlier in pg 2 i saw someone posted out of the scope of this board, because i was asking about inconvient forum and juris uccjea. understood...

and yeah i can be pretty dumb too! I filed like 2 things that said "request to dismiss moderation" meaning mediation!!! lol

and I told yall moving to wisconsin wont let me see my daughter cause you know by now there is no order. AND PRO!!! Mom is Using Daughter as tool!
thats the kinda mom she is!
she tried in mediation!

every email I send says the same thing differently. when will you stop this. send pictures. dial a number for her. let daughter and i skype! about contact....

aint violated the restraining order so those emails must be well kept eh?

and yeah right on ya know Im REAL!

not making sense and puncuation. IM FIRED UP STILL DISTRAUGHT!!!!

LdiJ

You know why dogs chase cats? Because cats run.
I have seen cats chase dogs, and its the funniest thing in the world...you have a yelping dog moving 90 miles an hour by a ticked off cat with the fur flying.:D

When I was a child a dog entered our back yard and went after my sister. Our cat jumped out of a tree and landed in the middle of the dogs back and rode that dog two blocks down the street.

this is not a tom n jerry episode

I do however think the analogy is funny...

somebody earlier in the post said "you are slipping from your daughters memory"
DUH?
I have had two options from the start, both involve "rolling over"
1. sign away all placement and Mom would provide a florida visit with daughter not less than 48 hours.1 visit lol (mind you I would have had to sign away all placement rights)
2. 3 weeks notice for 1 hour of visitation in Wisconsin. Duh I dont think so!!!!

If mom were to offer more substanial time and I could gauge her sincerity and believe she will cooperate I would in fact move to sconny to be near daughter, but when I have brought up that proposition Mom fails to respond..(lawyer tatic?)

and two weeks after she left when I flew up there,(before she had a job) and had ample time and money she denied supervised visitation. (documented in sheriffs report) no TRO exsisited at that point, no abuse allegations. That came up 5 weeks later, she musta been trying to save me some face,(please read with sarcasm)

whats really ****ty about the courts!!!! theyll order me to pay 1/2 the GAL fee before they put in an order for me to see daughter.....what a paradox....

Your use of the UCCJEA, IMHO, only prompts the court to use extreme caution, when their first response would more likely than not, be to toss the whole kit and kaboodle out and you with it...

QUOTE]

why does the court use extreme caution when you cite the UCCJEA?

Yeah they did toss the whole kit and kaboodle and me out.... remember nov 18th 2010 venue hearing? then when i sent them a court date/order they um changed their mind, 3 days later.

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
We need to stop entertaining spinny. Really. He needs a lawyer. End of story. Period. Done.

friends...?

Yes, DUH.

What's more important to you - being with your daughter or being able to brag to your friends that you 'won'?
I was a family man with few friends before they left. I continue to live a family orientated schedule. my friends are people i see in the gulf when there is waves. when i am in the water i dont think about this. so being with daughter is more important but listen:

an hour of visitation once evry 3 weeks will antagonize me. I am not gonna put myself in that posistion with emotions running high. I can see trouble coming out of that type of situation.

Mom also knows she wouldnt have to allow visitation and I honestly believe her first move without a visitation order would be a no show to antagonize.

when the supervised visit person said "wait for an order" I listened, she said without one things could get ugly and she has seen things get ugly.

Ill bide my time!

Friends? lol i wouldnt be on here all the time.....lol U guys are my friends:D

Artemis_ofthe_Hunt

I was a family man with few friends before they left. I continue to live a family orientated schedule. my friends are people i see in the gulf when there is waves. when i am in the water i dont think about this. so being with daughter is more important but listen:

an hour of visitation once evry 3 weeks will antagonize me. I am not gonna put myself in that posistion with emotions running high. I can see trouble coming out of that type of situation.

Mom also knows she wouldnt have to allow visitation and I honestly believe her first move without a visitation order would be a no show to antagonize.

when the supervised visit person said "wait for an order" I listened, she said without one things could get ugly and she has seen things get ugly.

Ill bide my time!

Friends? lol i wouldnt be on here all the time.....lol U guys are my friends:D
Ding, DING, DING.... and THERE we have it folks! Gawd, you make me sick. :rolleyes:

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Guess my cat/dog reference was too cryptic, sorry.

You guys do get that the "signspinner should be ignored, he needs a lawyer" thing only works if, at some point, you actually do ignore him. Right?

If you have always been this dense, no wonder she moved. There is something wrong with your comprehension, and, well, with you.

G.E.T. a. L.A.W.Y.E.R

LdiJ

I do however think the analogy is funny...

somebody earlier in the post said "you are slipping from your daughters memory"
DUH?
I have had two options from the start, both involve "rolling over"
1. sign away all placement and Mom would provide a florida visit with daughter not less than 48 hours.1 visit lol (mind you I would have had to sign away all placement rights)
2. 3 weeks notice for 1 hour of visitation in Wisconsin. Duh I dont think so!!!!

If mom were to offer more substanial time and I could gauge her sincerity and believe she will cooperate I would in fact move to sconny to be near daughter, but when I have brought up that proposition Mom fails to respond..(lawyer tatic?)

and two weeks after she left when I flew up there,(before she had a job) and had ample time and money she denied supervised visitation. (documented in sheriffs report) no TRO exsisited at that point, no abuse allegations. That came up 5 weeks later, she musta been trying to save me some face,(please read with sarcasm)

whats really ****ty about the courts!!!! theyll order me to pay 1/2 the GAL fee before they put in an order for me to see daughter.....what a paradox....
Spinner, do you not GET that if you move to Wisconsin it won't be up to mom whether or not you get regular visitation? It will be up to the judge and unless you could be proven, with hard, cold evidence to be dangerous to the child, visitation for you would be virtually automatically ordered by a judge.

You are both trying to play hardball AND negotiate, and you are doing neither one of them from a position of strength because you don't have the slightest idea what you are doing.

I give up...once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">