• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Private investigators, being tracked down, and the law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mississippi

I am a young man who needs your help. About 6 months ago I met this girl at a nightclub and we went to my hotel. Yes we had sex (unprotected sex) as she said that she could not get pregnant. I gave her my e-mail address and cell phone number. A few months passed and I reveived a text and it said "I am pregnant!" She said that she had not been with anyone else in the past 2 years so she knew that it was mine due to the timing and everything.

Now I had a freiend that this sort of thing happened to years ago so luckily, I was playing defense and always do when I meet women in clubs and soforth. The e-mail I gave was only accessed at a local Kinko's and through a disposable "go-phone" (and ther number I gave her) recharged in person with cash. Do you think that she can get a soepena for the hotel to get my credit card info? I used a fake name, address, and phone number there but NOT a debit card. She says that she is going for child support but I have other things I need such as a trip to Vegas and a motorcycle. Supporting a "bundle of skin" for 18 years will put a crimp on the social and sex life. To what extent can a Private investigator, Lawyer, The State and the Law go through to track me down? I suppose I should learn my lesson and stop "blowing my wad in women" but have been lucky up to this point.

Your comments, questions, and advice is greatly appreciated!

Bishop

The answers haven't changed over the weekend, m'dear (or did you forget that you've posted it here before?).

:cool:

quincy

Aw, geez. If prayers is back, can Mike_Peters be far behind?

(the "Bishop" is a new addition, isn't it, Pro?)

prayers

Both of those snacks have carbs. Try more protien like meats, cheese, nuts. I just made the best Veal Saltimbocca

prayers

Well I reduced some California Marsala in the pan and then topped it with a bit of fontina cheese. I had a glass of some dry Chardonay and it paired very nicely

prayers

You see I can't live the "high life" if I have to provide child support. Everyone's help is much appreciated

Isis1

You see I can't live the "high life" if I have to provide child support. Everyone's help is much appreciated
you're not going to get any help with us from evading your responsibilties. aren't you on house arrest, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">