• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

May 2018 Forum Update

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Highwayman, check your email spam folder. The email might be sitting in there.
Already did that and it's not there.

So in summary:

1 - I have an avatar
2 - I did NOT receive the "bad boy letter"
3 - I don't have access to and don't even see the senior member forum

I guess I'm pretty unique here!

admin300

Administrator
Staff member
If you've posted more than 1000 posts and have had activity in the forums after January 1st, 2018, you should have access to the Senior Contributor Discussion forum and the ability to upload an avatar. You may need to logout and login again to see the additional functionality. We've been adding people manually as a security check, but if you fit there criteria above and don't have access to the Senior Contributor Discussion forum, please let us know via this thread or the 'Contact Us' form in the footer of this page. Thanks

Just Blue

You've got to step up your posting pace, Taxing Matters. If spammers can become senior members in one night, it is not outside the realm of possibilities for you to do it, too. :)
That in depth and amazing post TM did on the venue thread should count for 15 post!!

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Exactly. 1065, to be exact. So I'm confused why he thinks he does not have senior status.

quincy

Exactly. 1065, to be exact. So I'm confused why he thinks he does not have senior status.
I am confused as to how he went from under 100 to over 1000 in one day.

Taxing, did you used to post under a different user name? Did you spam the forum when no one was looking?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Even at 1,065 messages, TM still shows as "Member", not a "Senior Member". Perhaps they changed the threshold?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">