• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restraining Orders

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

thanks quincy, we just had our first meeting, $300. for that. Then she said we put up 10,000 to start, but its like a bank, and as they do the work, they withdraw from that and if there is anything left over, then we get back. However if it costs more, then we put more in. She was shocked when she was reading the 'file'. She basically said what we have been saying, the lawyers we had really gave bad advice. I didnt tell her we are hiring her, because im still trying to figure out how to get 10,000. Thats a lot of MONEY. Feeling a little defeated again.
I agree $10,000 is a lot of money.

I wish that money could play less of a role when people are in need of legal assistance.

Thank you for the continuing updates, sloanemom. I continue to wish you and your son good luck.

sloanemom

Thanks Quincy, you have been most supportive. I appreciate it and just allowing me to vent. Its really so frustrating.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">