• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Did wife Lie under oath?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Babboon2469

So now I have to find out how I can fight this new one when I haven't done anything
And yes she can have her divorce she has chosen her boss over me this whole time. Don't think they are sleeping together boss has husband but she has a control over my wife that is scary. That's the only thing I had talked to the caseworker was how my wife jumps when her boss says jump.

B

Babboon2469

All I got is our texts showing how much we loved each other up until the 29th

B

Babboon2469

No she can have her no contact the judge barely gave her the last one because there wasn't any actual abuse she said I had poured ice water on her like 2 yrs ago when she was drunk but what happened was I got her a glass of ice water and her hand hitmine and the glass spilt and the other was she said I had tossed our marriage licenses at her and it hit her arm but that didn't happen either that's all in 6 yrs

B

Babboon2469

No she can have her no contact the judge barely gave her the last one because there wasn't any actual abuse she said I had poured ice water on her like 2 yrs ago when she was drunk but what happened was I got her a glass of ice water and her hand hitmine and the glass spilt and the other was she said I had tossed our marriage licenses at her and it hit her arm but that didn't happen either that's all in 6 yrs
But yea I'm screwed even though I have never layed a finger on her ever we were happy mostly but for the last year my disablity has me in pain 24/7 and we argued over her job and boss. Then her daughter lost kid to cps she left me moved into bosses mom's house got kid daughter relapsed we were happy for awhile then boss interfered and kid got removed and they blame me and yea so tpo and started the divorce back up and I didn't do a thing but love my wife

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Then I would suggest that you focus on the divorce, marital assets, etc. Start researching how it all works in your state.

B

Babboon2469

Yea just wondering if I could us that to show judge but it was like asked her if she was going to drop it back then and she was like they won't up hold it but then asked him to extend it lol

B

Babboon2469

Then I would suggest that you focus on the divorce, marital assets, etc. Start researching how it all works in your state.
She has asked for a few things I have denied a couple of them because they were purchased by me before we were married. But then I might as well give them to her. Be easier

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
So now I have to find out how I can fight this new one when I haven't done anything
First you have to know what the allegations are.

Screen shot everything you have from her showing that she has contacted/communicated with you, the block *e v e r y t h i n g* from her. Change all your passwords.

Stay away from the drama llama and your loser step-daughter.

B

Babboon2469

She has asked for a few things I have denied a couple of them because they were purchased by me before we were married. But then I might as well give them to her. Be easier
All this b.s. because of her daughter screwed up on drugs. And the sad part is my wife was a loving woman till all this after moving in to bosses mom's house is when she changed. She hasn't even seen her other 6 grand kids in close to 5 months she just isn't herself and her boss for some reason my wife puts above me her husband.

B

Babboon2469

Yea I have messages saved from like over a year ago I don't usually delete wife's stuff

B

Babboon2469

Got enough I could probably ruin here CNA career if I have to and more but hope I don't have to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">