• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Did wife Lie under oath?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Babboon2469

My wife asked judge to extend the too saying she was worried how I would react to the divorce so the judge granted it. But I asked friends on FB why my wife would ask for 6 months extension. And she replied she didn't ask for the 6 months extension the judge proposed it

Last edited by a moderator:

B

Babboon2469

My wife asked judge to extend the too saying she was worried how I would react to the divorce so the judge granted it. But I asked friends on FB why my wife would ask for 6 months extension. And she replied she didn't ask for the 6 months extension the judge proposed it
Ok judge asked wife why she was wanting to extend the temp protection order she said that she was worried of how I would react to the divorce but she had already started the divorce. So the judge granted a 6 months extension. I was on FB and posted why would my wife request a 6 months extension. My wife replied to my post saying she didn't ask for the extension that the judge just proposed it guess her meaning that he just added it but he did ask her if she wanted it and she did say a yes. But on my post she said she didn't ask for it the judge just granted it

B

Babboon2469

Ok judge asked wife why she was wanting to extend the temp protection order she said that she was worried of how I would react to the divorce but she had already started the divorce. So the judge granted a 6 months extension. I was on FB and posted why would my wife request a 6 months extension. My wife replied to my post saying she didn't ask for the extension that the judge just proposed it guess her meaning that he just added it but he did ask her if she wanted it and she did say a yes. But on my post she said she didn't ask for it the judge just granted it

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Okay. I guess I'm not really seeing why it matters. And depending on the specifics of the order, one or both of you may be in violation via FB...

B

Babboon2469

Well I guess what I am asking would that be counted as her lying?

B

Babboon2469

Okay. I guess I'm not really seeing why it matters. And depending on the specifics of the order, one or both of you may be in violation via FB...
Just seeing if that would be lying is all

B

Babboon2469

Well this tpo was cancelled. Nov. 19th and we reconciled and had been doing great got text messages all the way up to the 29th of Nov were her and I were happy calling and texting then the night of the 29th her boss showed up were my wife is staying which at her boss's mom's house and all I can guess is she had told my wife to stop talking to me again and she did.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
How were you informed that the TPO was canceled? I'd be more worried about the truth of that than whether your wife lied about asking for it to be extended.

B

Babboon2469

Needless to say wife's boss got her to put another tpo on my l have never been violent to my wife in the 6 yrs we have been together but 4 months ago my wife's daughter lost her kid to cps wife left me to get the child out of cps but moved into her bosses mothers house. Then wife got tpo and filed for divorce. On Nov 19th wife had no contact dropped and postponed the divorce. Things were going great no issues between her and I but her boss Dee Dee had problems with it and there were a few times my wife would tell how and what the boss said to her we were hoping to possibly be back together by new year.but her daughter relapsed and then we were talking on the 29th her boss showed up she hung up then didn't reply to me till Saturday night around 7pm and said that she needed to focus on her daughter and granddaughter and that we were no longer going to communicate at all till the 2 were reunited.

B

Babboon2469

Got copy from police
But as of the 4th of Dec wife put another back on me because she thinks that cps came and took the granddaughter because of me even though cps told her I had nothing to do with them taking her it's because the mother was getting to visit her daughter through my wife at wife's place when they weren't supposed visits were supposed to be done in public but I am getting blamed and now new tpo. Because I went to talk to her and not knowing cps had taken the kid and she drove to police station and I followed and she was upset and they told me she didn't want to talk and was getting the tpo and she did but I haven't been served yet

B

Babboon2469

So now I have to find out how I can fight this new one when I haven't done anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">