• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sue or charges?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Thanks that's a good idea I really don't care I hope they see me asking how to get them away from our life for good but I want them to not see it coming how I've had to deal with everything..... No he hasn't gotten the point across in a way they care to stop he's tried and he just made it worse doing that so then it's mostly ignore it ignore it but I wont do it another minute I'm fed up

As to filing a Lawsuit for def of character and harassing, I was involved with a defamation lawsuit in 2013. My client settled but two parties are still going at it. I believe each of those parties have spent in excess of $100,000 in legal fees.

So nothing ever gets done about it like their isn't a restraining order type thing that keeps the other person from ever bothering you? I def asked this so I don't end up wasting time and money

quincy

You could ask your attorney about a restraining order - but it appears that your children’s dad is permitting your children’s contact with his family. If that is true - if he has no problem with his family seeing his children - you are going to have a problem with the court issuing a stay-away order. And a judge is very unlikely to restrain speech.

quincy

What did your post say? Kelly appears to have reported it. If so, I imagine it will be returned to the thread.

Just Blue

What did your post say? Kelly appears to have reported it. If so, I imagine it will be returned to the thread.
I asked her to punctuate as her postings were brutal to read. I also explained that one doesn't need to be an English teacher to write cogently.

Apparently Admin decided to delete my post. Despite that, I do hope OP reconsiders using proper punctuation as she will receive better advice if the VOLUNTEERS are able to understand her situation.

:)

You could ask your attorney about a restraining order - but it appears that your children’s dad is permitting your children’s contact with his family. If that is true - if he has no problem with his family seeing his children - you are going to have a problem with the court issuing a stay-away order. And a judge is very unlikely to restrain speech.
Why was my post reported?
I have no idea
I did not report it..I appreciate the advice but I type how I type if you can't read it that's well not my concern. I had this one problem to ask on here...didnt expect to be attacked like I am stupid maybe dyslexic but not stupid ....i don't like using a single punctuation typing
.ever usually one longgggg sentence being lazy feels alot like how I type

quincy

Why is your children’s dad allowing your children to visit with his family members if he knows they are telling lies about you?

Just Blue

I have no idea
I did not report it..I appreciate the advice but I type how I type if you can't read it that's well not my concern. I had this one problem to ask on here...didnt expect to be attacked like I am stupid maybe dyslexic but not stupid ....i don't like using a single punctuation typing
When you type in one, run-on sentence, it make it VERY hard to read. If you make it difficult for the volunteers to read your post(s), then they will move on to another thread where the OP, considerately, uses basic sentence structure. It is unfortunate you can't be bothered to make it easier for the members to assist you. Good luck with your family troubles.
FYI: I'm dyslexic as well.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
I have no idea
Here's the problem: in order to represent the facts of your situation, good communications skills matter.

Some people can represent themselves in their legal matters because they understand how to do this. You are not one of those people. That means that you have to pay someone (a lawyer) to figure out what you're trying to say and distill the legally relevant facts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">