• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will invalid format

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier sometimes the simple solution goes right over my head I'm just going to type the will of course not using real names. Let's just call them Jane and dick Brown.

This is Dick and Jane Brown's last will and testament no other will individual or otherwise or any changes shall be considered unless we are both in agreement Dick and Jane are legally married in reside at 1 oak Street . should one spouse died before the other all property of deceased shall go to the surviving spouse at the time of the surviving spouse death all property shall be divided between their children their children are baba blah blah blah blah blah blah blah . How property is divided between above heirs will be decided and agreed upon by Tom thumb and Mrs doubt fire. anyone that contest what Tom thumb and Miss doubtfire deem fair and reasonable gets nothing. Should any of the heirs be deceased their children will get their portion. Should surviving spouse sell marital home children of deceased spouse will be paid $55,000 to be split between them. Then it is signed and dated twice by both of us as we signed it for each witness and it is signed by 2 witnesses. it is titled at the top mutual will of Jane and Dick Brown

If you are talking to your attorney and don't understand the answers tell her to clarify. If you just sit there and nod your head she will assume you understand what she just told you.
I definitely don't sit there and nod my head since the virus we only have phone conversations I can tell when she's trying not to tell me something and I have to drag it out of her I'm not saying she's a bad attorney I think she's one of those just wants to do her thing you and you sit back and she'll do the best she can for you. I told her that I'm well aware I'm not her favorite client you have to look at it also from the consumer point of view sometimes common sense & the law don't lride on the same side of the road l. okay maybe it's not in perfect legal verbiage but it's clearly expresses what we want and isn't being need of intestate when someone's wishes are not known. I mean it's not an issue of validity or mental state. Only format understanding I still have no clue what that means

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">