• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Should

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

riverposie

I am from Pennsylvania. I stopped making payments on my house in Oct. 2003. I have received (1) forclosure notice. My attorney has offered the lender the deed as final payment. Since that, the lender has had the home and property appraised. This was a few months ago and since that my lawyer or myself have not heard a thing from them ...They never return calls. So i am just sitting and waiting. I have been told that when forclosure occurs, the property will be sold at auction. If the loan is not satisfied for the owed amount, the lender can file suit and sue me for the balance. now here is my question: I walked away form that house and property..I now live in a trailer park and own a 27 year old trailer that i paid $300.00 for. It has a motor vehicle title. I also own a 15 year old small boat and a 10 year old car with 160,000 miles on it (they all have titles)...i have a 402k for $6,000.00 and receive a small pension. This is the total of what i own. Can they take my mobile home and boats and car and 401K and pension? My lawyer says this is highly unlikey because it would cost them more money than it is worth. Nontheless, I need to know because if they can take this stuff, i plan on changing the ownership (transfer the titles) to a a friends name so i have nothing for them to take, before they try to do this....thanks

HomeGuru

riverposie said:
I am from Pennsylvania. I stopped making payments on my house in Oct. 2003. I have received (1) forclosure notice. My attorney has offered the lender the deed as final payment. Since that, the lender has had the home and property appraised. This was a few months ago and since that my lawyer or myself have not heard a thing from them ...They never return calls. So i am just sitting and waiting. I have been told that when forclosure occurs, the property will be sold at auction. If the loan is not satisfied for the owed amount, the lender can file suit and sue me for the balance. now here is my question: I walked away form that house and property..I now live in a trailer park and own a 27 year old trailer that i paid $300.00 for. It has a motor vehicle title. I also own a 15 year old small boat and a 10 year old car with 160,000 miles on it (they all have titles)...i have a 402k for $6,000.00 and receive a small pension. This is the total of what i own. Can they take my mobile home and boats and car and 401K and pension? My lawyer says this is highly unlikey because it would cost them more money than it is worth. Nontheless, I need to know because if they can take this stuff, i plan on changing the ownership (transfer the titles) to a a friends name so i have nothing for them to take, before they try to do this....thanks
**A: I would agree with your attorney and also agree with JETX.

Last edited:

JETX

I was just getting ready to answer your questions..... then I saw your post "if they can take this stuff, i plan on changing the ownership (transfer the titles) to a a friends name so i have nothing for them to take, before they try to do this".
Sorry, but I do NOT help people commit creditor fraud or assist in 'fraudulent conveyance' of property.

R

riverposie

Fraud??? Thats Bull!!!!!

I am glad you didnt answer my question because it is quite obvious that you dont know what you are talking about! It is perfectly legal for me to sell or give away my mobile home and all my belongings anytime i wish to!!!! and thats the facts... my attorney tells me that it takes a year or two for final forclosure to take place and then and only then can the lender file a suit to take my belongings if, and only if the balance of the debt is not satisfied.....this he says takes another year....SO UNTIL i get a court order that the lender will confiscate my property, i can sell, give away or destroy any and all my personal property....also my attorney said when they do try to take my property, i will file bankrupcy and keep everything i have...(now this is a lawyer telling me how to screw the lender....so Mr. high and Mighty how about that!!! I am glad you didnt answer me because i can see very well that you have no idea what you are talking about....thanks for not answering!!!

HomeGuru

riverposie said:
I am glad you didnt answer my question because it is quite obvious that you dont know what you are talking about! It is perfectly legal for me to sell or give away my mobile home and all my belongings anytime i wish to!!!! and thats the facts... my attorney tells me that it takes a year or two for final forclosure to take place and then and only then can the lender file a suit to take my belongings if, and only if the balance of the debt is not satisfied.....this he says takes another year....SO UNTIL i get a court order that the lender will confiscate my property, i can sell, give away or destroy any and all my personal property....also my attorney said when they do try to take my property, i will file bankrupcy and keep everything i have...(now this is a lawyer telling me how to screw the lender....so Mr. high and Mighty how about that!!! I am glad you didnt answer me because i can see very well that you have no idea what you are talking about....thanks for not answering!!!
**A: ok, JETX, you're on.

Last edited:

bisto

riverposie said:

I always wondered why IAAL gave trailer trash a hard time, but you are great example.
;)

HomeGuru

bisto said:
I always wondered why IAAL gave trailer trash a hard time, but you are great example.
;)
**A: C'mon, the writer can't help it if she lives in a trailer down by the river........

R

riverposie

Yes I Am The BEST

Yes I Am Trailer trash and love every minute of it..And yes i am by the river..I am a professional fisherman with hidden assest that i screwed the tax collectors out of ..in all reality this was written as a joke to have all you jerks bite on and you did.(all fools)..in all reality, i could buy and sell anyone of you that dont have a life but to hang on this stupid forum...no need to reply to this, as i am going to block all of you from my e-mail and cancel out of this link now that i got all you jerks excited..you are all fools and by the way...trailer trash is boss....why? because most people that live is trailers broke away from the slums of the conjested city as you low life scum suckers live in! city slickers? dumb computer dopes...so bye....get a life and you are now all officially blocked....

HomeGuru

riverposie said:
Yes I Am Trailer trash and love every minute of it..And yes i am by the river..I am a professional fisherman with hidden assest that i screwed the tax collectors out of ..in all reality this was written as a joke to have all you jerks bite on and you did.(all fools)..in all reality, i could buy and sell anyone of you that dont have a life but to hang on this stupid forum...no need to reply to this, as i am going to block all of you from my e-mail and cancel out of this link now that i got all you jerks excited..you are all fools and by the way...trailer trash is boss....why? because most people that live is trailers broke away from the slums of the conjested city as you low life scum suckers live in! city slickers? dumb computer dopes...so bye....get a life and you are now all officially blocked....

**A: I'm not blocked.

bisto

I am blocked.....

no no don't think so.

I sometimes wish I could be a pro fisherman living in a trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">