• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Should

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JETX

dfskinner said:
I'm new here, and that was awesome, of course, it would have probably been better to just have sold the home in the first place, and not to have dealt with the foreclourse.
What a nitwit!!! Posting all over the place with simpleton questions... and NO relevance to the posts!!
BTW, what is a 'foreclourse'???

Happy Trails

QUOTE:
"i can sell, give away or destroy any and all my personal property.."

**You would only be doing this so they would not find any of these possessions in your name. But your intent is that you would still keep and use them.

JETX is right...Fraud

R

riverposie

I win...They loose

Well..i screwed the lender...they are going to take the house i walked away on for a simple deed transfer...my lawyer got the papers and all they want is the deed....they arent going to sue for anything and that is in writing...what they dont know is i trashed the house, stripped it and left it go to hell....this they will find out after they get it back...I WIN... THEY LOOSE....Gotta love it...this trailer trash is laughing..... and bu the way as a pro fisherman, i am making 100k a year.....how many of you city slum bums get more that 12k's a year...... remember what you were told....A lawyer is a parasite or leech to society...they give nothing to society...they only take..and if you dont have anything, then no lawyer in the world can take it from you....

Happy Trails

riverposie said:
Yes I Am Trailer trash and love every minute of it..And yes i am by the river..I am a professional fisherman with hidden assest that i screwed the tax collectors out of ..in all reality this was written as a joke to have all you jerks bite on and you did.(all fools)..in all reality, i could buy and sell anyone of you that dont have a life but to hang on this stupid forum...no need to reply to this, as i am going to block all of you from my e-mail and cancel out of this link now that i got all you jerks excited..you are all fools and by the way...trailer trash is boss....why? because most people that live is trailers broke away from the slums of the conjested city as you low life scum suckers live in! city slickers? dumb computer dopes...so bye....get a life and you are now all officially blocked....
**Oh, so now the story is true.

QUOTE:
"Well..i screwed the lender...they are going to take the house i walked away on for a simple deed transfer...my lawyer got the papers and all they want is the deed....they arent going to sue for anything and that is in writing...what they dont know is i trashed the house, stripped it and left it go to hell....this they will find out after they get it back...I WIN... THEY LOOSE....Gotta love it...this trailer trash is laughing..... and bu the way as a pro fisherman, i am making 100k a year.....how many of you city slum bums get more that 12k's a year...... remember what you were told....A lawyer is a parasite or leech to society...they give nothing to society...they only take..and if you dont have anything, then no lawyer in the world can take it from you....
07-17-2004 03:26 AM"

**Seems like you definately have become a leech and parasite, and give nothing to society.

JETX

Clearly, this twit has over-extended his 15 seconds of fame (not even rating MINUTES!)!!
Let's let him lie in his own excrement.

nextwife

riverposie said:
Well..i screwed the lender...they are going to take the house i walked away on for a simple deed transfer...my lawyer got the papers and all they want is the deed....they arent going to sue for anything and that is in writing...what they dont know is i trashed the house, stripped it and left it go to hell....this they will find out after they get it back...I WIN... THEY LOOSE....Gotta love it...this trailer trash is laughing..... and bu the way as a pro fisherman, i am making 100k a year.....how many of you city slum bums get more that 12k's a year...... remember what you were told....A lawyer is a parasite or leech to society...they give nothing to society...they only take..and if you dont have anything, then no lawyer in the world can take it from you....

Yeah right. After all, it's the lenders fault that you defaulted on the payments! How dare they give you a chance to own your own home. You really showed them. It's their fault for trusting you to honor your agreemnet in the mortgage:

How Could You Believe Me When I Said I Loved You When You Know I've Been A Liar All My Life?

From the MGM Picture "Royal Wedding"
Music by Burton Lane; Lyric by Alan Jay Lerner
Performed by Jane Powell and Fred Astaire

Fred: How could you believe me when I said I loved you when you know I've been a liar all my life?

Jane: You've had that reputation since you were a youth-

F: You must've been insane to think I'd tell you the truth!

J: How could I believe you when you said we'd marry-

F: Why, you know I'd rather hang than have a- wife! I know I said, I'd make you mine-

J: Now wouldn't you know that I would go for that old line!

F: How could you believe me when I said I loved you when you know I've been a liar...

J: You sure have been a liar!

F: A double crossin' liar...

J: A double crossin' liar!

F: All my doggone, cheatin' life!

J: You said that you'd love me long...

F: (shouted) So what?

J: and never would do me wrong...

F: (shouted) Stop bending the suit!

J: and faithful you'd always be...

F: ME? Why baby you must be loony to ever believe a lower than low two-timer like me!

J: You said I'd have everything...

F: (shouted, to audience) Get her!

J: A beautiful diamond ring...

F: (laughing up his sleeve) ha ha ha..

J: A bungalow by the sea...

F: (shouted, to audience) A bungalow, yet! (sung, to Jane) You're really naive to ever believe a full of baloney phoney like me!

J: (spoken) Why, I sure must've lost my head!

F: (spoken) You ain't lost nothin' you never had!

J: What about the time you went to Indiana?

F: I was lyin', I was down in Ala-bam!

J: You said you had some business you had to complete-

F: What I was doing I would be a cad to repeat!

J: What about the evening you were with your mother...

F: I was rompin' with another honey-lamb!

J: To think you swore, our love was real!

F: Baby, leave us not forget that I'm a heel.

J: How could I believe you when you said you loved me...

F: Why, you know I've been a liar!

J: A good-for-nothin' liar!

F: All my good-for-nothin' life!

(bridge)

J: You know you've have been a liar!

F: I know I've been a liar...

J: A double crossin' liar!

F: A double crossin' liar!

J: All your good-for-nothin' life!

C

cindy6

are you sure this site doesn't have anything to do with the jerry springer show. :eek:

R

riverposie

fraud and perfectly legal

Happy Trails said:
QUOTE:
"i can sell, give away or destroy any and all my personal property.."

**You would only be doing this so they would not find any of these possessions in your name. But your intent is that you would still keep and use them.

JETX is right...Fraud
I can see that none of you are lawyers....because you are idiots...there is no fraud until there is a court order put out to investigate my personal property...till then i can do what i dam well want to with my property...in fact, i already did...and i would be willing to give any of you my address so you can try to go after me for the stupid fraud you talk about....it is a free country and i can give, sell, or destroy any property i care to until there is a court order...anywhey i already did it and also screwed the lenders...it is all legal...boy am i intelligent....wow

Happy Trails

QUOTE:
"it is a free country and i can give, sell, or destroy any property i care to until there is a court order...anywhey i already did it and also screwed the lenders...it is all legal...boy am i intelligent....wow"

**anywhey ? You have curds to go with your whey? You remind me of sour milk, smells bad and it just isn't any good. I thought you didn't want to sit around on this site. By the whey how much are you forking out to your lawyer?

R

riverposie

if its free its me

my lawyer is a friend....he is free to me and by the way he has the lenders that are forclosing (philadelphia lawyers) running like scared rabbits...that is why they agreed to take the trashes house for nothing but a deed sign over and gave in writing that they would not go after any other property of mine, even though i already signed everything over to a friend...oh yes that is fraud...bull shi.......!!!
I showed some of this garbage to my lawyer and he had a good laugh about it...he said thats Plilly Lawyers for you....dumb, stupid and not knowing the real laws......he said to tell you if you ever need a real lawyer (one that knows the laws) give him a call .....He too is a leech to society!

BelizeBreeze

riverposie said:
my lawyer is a friend....he is free to me and by the way he has the lenders that are forclosing (philadelphia lawyers) running like scared rabbits...that is why they agreed to take the trashes house for nothing but a deed sign over and gave in writing that they would not go after any other property of mine, even though i already signed everything over to a friend...oh yes that is fraud...bull shi.......!!!
I showed some of this garbage to my lawyer and he had a good laugh about it...he said thats Plilly Lawyers for you....dumb, stupid and not knowing the real laws......he said to tell you if you ever need a real lawyer (one that knows the laws) give him a call .....He too is a leech to society!

I never knew social disease could speak :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">