• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Should

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R

riverposie

R U Jealous? Yes You R

NO, Not a nut case...A very intelligent person who told all of you that he beat the yuppies like yourself..YES I DID...I SCREWED THEM ALL AND WON!!!! You in turn are extreemly jealous of me...You would give anything to have the guts to do what i did and be like me.>Totally debt free, own my home (Nobody can take it) like they can take yours... and i have deer, wild turkey, black bear and all kinds of wildlife in my back yard..you, in turn have bars on your windows, & 20 locks on your doors to keep out all the trash slum people that are your neighbors ....bottom line is: JEALOUSY. pure and simple...You wish you had the bal** to do what i did...Yes you do! So grow a set and if you beg me long enough, i will help you to screw your mortgage lender like i did mine...go ahead, you can do it...BEG!!!!

Shay-Pari'e

riverposie said:
NO, Not a nut case.. Oh, yes you are..

A very intelligent person who told all of you that he beat the yuppies like yourself.. Yep, living in your run down trailer getting spelling lessons from the fish.

YES I DID...I SCREWED THEM ALL AND WON!!!! You in turn are extreemly jealous of me... I'm laughing to hard to respond to that.

You would give anything to have the guts to do what i did and be like me.> Well, I did think about what it would be like sitting in a plastic lawn chair, feet propped up on the empty "Pabst" case, but soon realized I would be considered scum living that way.

Totally debt free, own my home (Nobody can take it) like they can take yours... You have that backwards, they can't take mine, but they certainly could hitch yours up to a truck and drive right off with it.

and i have deer, wild turkey, black bear and all kinds of wildlife in my back yard..you, in turn have bars on your windows, & 20 locks on your doors to keep out all the trash slum people that are your neighbors Just what I need, a big bear attacking my kids. You are assuming we all have bars on our windows, and live in a city slum. What gave you that false impression? I forgot, your just here to show how nuts you are.

....bottom line is: JEALOUSY. pure and simple...You wish you had the bal** to do what i did...Yes you do! So grow a set and if you beg me long enough, i will help you to screw your mortgage lender like i did mine...go ahead, you can do it...BEG!!!!
Why can't you just be happy in your trailer?,and take your meds on time?

rmet4nzkx

Will the real RIVERPOSIE PLEASE STAND UP?
GO TO THIS LINK AND YOU CAN SEE AND EVEN SMELL HIM WITH HIS FISH!

Bobby Deibert AKA RIVERPOSIE
Meet: Bobby Deibert. Location: Bath, Pennsylvania. e mail: [email protected]. Auction Handle: Riverposie. About me! "I FISH THEREFORE I AM". ...
http://www.theaaca.com/membersbios/bio_deibert.htm
yup THERE HE BE; HIE LIVES IN BATH AND NEEDS ONE:
Meet: Bobby Deibert

e mail: [email protected]

Auction Handle: Riverposie
Havig a little trouble with your heater? BOBBY D'S THE MAN
"how old is my furnace"
Posted By: riverposie <Send E-Mail>
Date: 7/29/2004 at 13:05:52
i have a 27 year old mobile home furnace i just bought..i want to know if this is the original one or has it been replaced....i need to know how old it is.?.here is all the info i got off it. I want to know if the original could have been replaced and this one is not 27 years old like the trailer? Also, I cant find B.T.U’s anywhere..can you tell me what that is? Thanks so very much….

Beckett Burner
RWB # X-636513 Model # AF15Pump
Single Stage Webster 3450 rpmMotor
Mfg. # L853 Emerson Motor Div. 1/7h.p. So55GYJTK-5181
On Door it says Miller Home
On the plate it says: Lear Siegler Inc. Holland Michigan No. J-817219 103286000
Ser.# 150120 102743000
It also says: MOC-80-1 on the plate
he question was ..How old is my fornace..What is a MOC furnace? The only idntifying thing that shows it is a MOC is a metal identification plate...Someone told me that those had Wayne burners and this one has a Beckett....the heat exchanger is nice and shiney...doesnt look 27 years old...this is why i need to know how lod is it....for all i know the entire unit could ahve been replaced very recently....thia is why i give identification numbers...
well o.k. now i know. My mobile home is a 1976 and the frunace is a 1974...so it set around for 2 years b/4 they put it in ...and since i wrote Beckett, they told me the burner was a retrofit and probably was very new...they told me that all parts on this furnace could be replaced at a very reasonable price and that the burner i have is still used in new units.and one of the best ever made..they said no way the burner assembly was 27 yrs old...they believe all the parts are relatively new...so now who do i believe? i guess the answer lies in a professional visually looking at it...i am a service tech..HVAC..so i will get into the books i guess.....
and on the handyman forum......
Profile for riverposie
Email [email protected]
Name
Title first timer
Total Posts 2
Rating
Homepage
Occupation
Hobbies fishing & hunting & camping
Location Pa.
Bio
ICQ Number
Registered on 05/05/04 09:15 PM
riverposie
first timer

Reged: 05/05/04
Loc: Pa.

proper kerosene/fuel oil mix
06/07/04 11:28 PM
Edit Reply

i live in Pa. and it gets quite cold sometimes..I want to know the difference in fuel oil..i have a mobile home...i dont understand what the numbers mean..ie. #2 fuel oil etc. i was told to mix kerosene with the cheap fuel oil and i wouldnt have any problems when it got very cold...what is the proper amt. of kerosene to add to a 275 gal. tank? or what is the percentage of kerosene/fuel oil? can you tell mell about this complicated thing so i can order the right # oil...thanks bob
riverposie
first timer

mobile home oil fired furnace
05/06/04 07:03 AM
Edit Reply

Can anyone tell me why there is no filter on my oil furnace between the 275 gal. tank and the furnace? It is a one pipe system and the line enters through the top of the tank, not the bottom..i have noticed that other,s like mine dont have a filter either..Why? can't this system still suck water and dirt? Thanks Bob

and from the shooters forum:
riverposie

I have a 444s in very excellent condition. Can anyone tell me theapproximate value of it? Only about 3 boxes of ammo were ever fired out of it. Thanks
Report Post | IP: Logged

07-22-2004, 06:51 AM

Post #2
rock steady

$325 TO $375

What is a riverposie?

07-22-2004, 07:31 AM

Post #3
riverposie

Thats all? I paid more than that 20 years ago..it is in new condition and thats all..i did see some on the net go for $1,000.00 oh well..it can stay in the gun cabinet for another 20 years
A posie is a flower...a riverposie is a river flower...ding dong!!
Report Post | IP: Lo

dang another one about his moble hoe heater:
riverposie

"mobile home furnace help" , posted Fri 23 Jul 10:47
i have a 27 year old mobile home furnace i just bought..i want to know if this is the original one or has it been replaced....i need to know how old it is..here is all the info i got off it.

Beckett Burner
RWB # X-636513 Model # AF15
Pump
Single Stage Webster 3450 rpm
Motor

Ser.# 150120 102743000

Bobby D.

Shay-Pari'e

rmet4nzkx said:
Will the real RIVERPOSIE PLEASE STAND UP?
GO TO THIS LINK AND YOU CAN SEE AND EVEN SMELL HIM WITH HIS FISH!

Bobby Deibert AKA RIVERPOSIE
Meet: Bobby Deibert. Location: Bath, Pennsylvania. e mail: [email protected]. Auction Handle: Riverposie. About me! "I FISH THEREFORE I AM". ...
http://www.theaaca.com/membersbios/bio_deibert.htm
yup THERE HE BE; HIE LIVES IN BATH AND NEEDS ONE:
Meet: Bobby Deibert

e mail: [email protected]

Auction Handle: Riverposie
Havig a little trouble with your heater? BOBBY D'S THE MAN
"how old is my furnace"
Posted By: riverposie <Send E-Mail>
Date: 7/29/2004 at 13:05:52
i have a 27 year old mobile home furnace i just bought..i want to know if this is the original one or has it been replaced....i need to know how old it is.?.here is all the info i got off it. I want to know if the original could have been replaced and this one is not 27 years old like the trailer? Also, I cant find B.T.U’s anywhere..can you tell me what that is? Thanks so very much….

Beckett Burner
RWB # X-636513 Model # AF15Pump
Single Stage Webster 3450 rpmMotor
Ser.# 150120 102743000
It also says: MOC-80-1 on the plate
he question was ..How old is my fornace..What is a MOC furnace? The only idntifying thing that shows it is a MOC is a metal identification plate...Someone told me that those had Wayne burners and this one has a Beckett....the heat exchanger is nice and shiney...doesnt look 27 years old...this is why i need to know how lod is it....for all i know the entire unit could ahve been replaced very recently....thia is why i give identification numbers...
well o.k. now i know. My mobile home is a 1976 and the frunace is a 1974...so it set around for 2 years b/4 they put it in ...and since i wrote Beckett, they told me the burner was a retrofit and probably was very new...they told me that all parts on this furnace could be replaced at a very reasonable price and that the burner i have is still used in new units.and one of the best ever made..they said no way the burner assembly was 27 yrs old...they believe all the parts are relatively new...so now who do i believe? i guess the answer lies in a professional visually looking at it...i am a service tech..HVAC..so i will get into the books i guess.....
and on the handyman forum......
Profile for riverposie
Email [email protected]
Name
Title first timer
Total Posts 2
Rating
Homepage
Occupation
Hobbies fishing & hunting & camping
Location Pa.
Bio
ICQ Number
Registered on 05/05/04 09:15 PM
riverposie
first timer

proper kerosene/fuel oil mix
06/07/04 11:28 PM
Edit Reply

i live in Pa. and it gets quite cold sometimes..I want to know the difference in fuel oil..i have a mobile home...i dont understand what the numbers mean..ie. #2 fuel oil etc. i was told to mix kerosene with the cheap fuel oil and i wouldnt have any problems when it got very cold...what is the proper amt. of kerosene to add to a 275 gal. tank? or what is the percentage of kerosene/fuel oil? can you tell mell about this complicated thing so i can order the right # oil...thanks bob
riverposie
first timer

mobile home oil fired furnace
05/06/04 07:03 AM
Edit Reply

Can anyone tell me why there is no filter on my oil furnace between the 275 gal. tank and the furnace? It is a one pipe system and the line enters through the top of the tank, not the bottom..i have noticed that other,s like mine dont have a filter either..Why? can't this system still suck water and dirt? Thanks Bob

and from the shooters forum:
riverposie

I have a 444s in very excellent condition. Can anyone tell me theapproximate value of it? Only about 3 boxes of ammo were ever fired out of it. Thanks

07-22-2004, 06:51 AM

Post #2
rock steady

$325 TO $375

What is a riverposie?

07-22-2004, 07:31 AM

Post #3
riverposie

Thats all? I paid more than that 20 years ago..it is in new condition and thats all..i did see some on the net go for $1,000.00 oh well..it can stay in the gun cabinet for another 20 years
A posie is a flower...a riverposie is a river flower...ding dong!!
Report Post | IP: Lo

dang another one about his moble hoe heater:
riverposie

"mobile home furnace help" , posted Fri 23 Jul 10:47
i have a 27 year old mobile home furnace i just bought..i want to know if this is the original one or has it been replaced....i need to know how old it is..here is all the info i got off it.

Beckett Burner
RWB # X-636513 Model # AF15
Pump
Single Stage Webster 3450 rpm
Motor

Ser.# 150120 102743000

Bobby D.

Thinking about sending his buds his insane link here, any thoughts on the subject?

BlondiePB

Originally Posted by PARIDISE
Thinking about sending his buds his insane link here, any thoughts on the subject?
First thought: Yes, his buds would get a good laugh too.

Second thought: Birds of a feather flock together. A whole flock of riverposies is something we can do without.

Thanks for the laughs rmet.

rmet4nzkx

BlondiePB said:
First thought: Yes, his buds would get a good laugh too.

Second thought: Birds of a feather flock together. A whole flock of riverposies is something we can do without.

Thanks for the laughs rmet.
You're welcome, my side is still hurting I laughed sooooo much :D It was shere inspiration, just typed in "riverposie" and was rewarded? Like all them fish? :D

JETX

Ding!! Ding!! Ding!!!
"Your 15 seconds of fame are up!".

Folks, all you are doing by responding to this idiot is feeding his sympathetic cry for attention. Anyone in their right mind can see that this idiots posts are not true. He is very likely just some mental deficit who is forced to use the internet to try to get attention....
Let this idiots posts die the death they so rightly deserve.

Souix

riverposie said:
Well..i screwed the lender...they are going to take the house i walked away on for a simple deed transfer...my lawyer got the papers and all they want is the deed....they arent going to sue for anything and that is in writing...what they dont know is i trashed the house, stripped it and left it go to hell....this they will find out after they get it back...I WIN... THEY LOOSE....Gotta love it...this trailer trash is laughing..... and bu the way as a pro fisherman, i am making 100k a year.....how many of you city slum bums get more that 12k's a year...... remember what you were told....A lawyer is a parasite or leech to society...they give nothing to society...they only take..and if you dont have anything, then no lawyer in the world can take it from you....

***Wow, I have read thru this entire thread (longest one I've ever seen) and I still cannot believe this is a real poster, because no one can be this stupid. Come on this is a joke right?

Well if you are a real person riverpose, and you say you live in a trailer park and you have space rent, then you should know that every time you make a space rent payment you lose equity in your home. So you are paying rent to your landlord and losing money every month by doing so. If you believe this to be a smart way to live and get ahead, then you are very very ignorant.

Besides that, the lender doesn't care that you trashed the house. They will just replace everything and make a profit on it. You have gained nothing by trashing it or taking personal property. It just shows what kind of person you are. The property can be fixed... you?....I am not too sure about***

Edited: OOPs - I agree JETX, posted before I saw your's

Last edited:
P

PJTw77

hi, i'm new here. just browsing the forum. just curious as to who here is a lawyer, cop or what not?

JETX

PJTw77 said:
hi, i'm new here. just browsing the forum. just curious as to who here is a lawyer, cop or what not?
Some are attorrneys, some are cops, some are 'what not'. And some are even less than 'what not'.
Which are you???

Souix

PJTw77 said:

***If you click on the poster's screen name, you can sometimes determine what their qualifications are.....and sometimes if there is nothing in their profile, then they are probably what nots :)***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">