• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AC broke in my rental home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

I think it’s your “very large cornfield” and your collection of Jack-in-the-Boxes that has led to questions about your ability to moderate fairly (and not, say, on an angry whim). ;)
From what I have personally witnessed down the street, Jack is VERY fair. Sometimes too fair, IMO. (no offense intended, Jack) <3

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Some time ago when there was a "rumor" of admin here choosing a mod (or mods), I cast my vote to M, but made it clear that I did NOT want the job. I'd go mad with power!

quincy

Some time ago when there was a "rumor" of admin here choosing a mod (or mods), I cast my vote to M, but made it clear that I did NOT want the job. I'd go mad with power!
I know I would be totally unfair. Haha.

I like the moderator being someone who is not also a member of the forum. It has worked out well for years that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">