• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adding a new violation to a Motion to Enforce that has already been filed and served

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


New member
What is the name of your state? Texas. I have filed a Motion to Enforce to address 3 violations of divorce decree -Child support in arrears of 7k. -X refuses to sign for release of 401k and 529 funds that he was ordered to. -fraudulently added a phone and 18 months to Sprint contract that he was ordered to pay 100% by the closing of our property. He has left the account (in my name) with a past due balance plus an extended contract for my son's phone he added. He told Sprint employee that we were married and I have the receipt with his signature of the added costs that I did not consent to.
As of May 1st he is supposed to pay spousal support. I am recording my attempts to resolve the issue but I'm not expecting much cooperation.
Do I need to file another motion to address the spousal support? Or how do I add the violation to the order already served?
The divorce was final Oct. 20, 2017 in Denton county.
TIA for advise.

Sponsored Ad