• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

April 2018 Forum Upgrade

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
If you go back and try to edit your old signature, you may run into errors. I tried to save my
original, but the forum said it was too long. So, watch out for that.
Thanks for pointing that out. Since I see dave33 has reappeared I guess I'll keep mine as is... LOL

HighwayMan

I "think" if I were posting for the 1st time to this site...The format would be off putting. I honest to God dislike the BIG BLOCK B above my user name. It kinda preschool. If I must tolerate it...where are my fat crayons? :)
Totally agree. There must be a better way!

HighwayMan

By the way, the test version of the forum I had gotten an email about is still up and running - just letting admin know in case it was meant to be taken down or restricted.

HighwayMan

Also, senior members have lost some street cred - post count doesn't display like it used to on each post. Just pointing that out.

woody100

Administrator
Staff member
If you go back and try to edit your old signature, you may run into errors. I tried to save my original, but the forum said it was too long. So, watch out for that.
Too long. Hmm. Will investigate and a least let you know the max. length.

woody100

Administrator
Staff member
The avatar color scheme is hilarious. A big initial and a different color for each person. Is there any way to edit our avatars with our own photo or, at least, change our color.

It isn't easy being green.

:cry:
We are considering allowing avatars. Will advise in a couple of days.

Just Blue

If you click on "members" there are a bunch of "robots"...Does this new software allow us to see the trolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">