• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

April 2018 Forum Upgrade

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

How do we report a post?...There is a post I would like to report for vulgar language and nasty attitude. I don't want this persons post to be seen ....urgh.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
How do we report a post?...There is a post I would like to report for vulgar language and nasty attitude. I don't want this persons post to be seen ....urgh.
Yup, just saw that little snot's reply to OG. But like you, I can't find a "report" option. Woody, is that in the works?

quincy

Woody, will the links that were previously posted in threads ever be workable links again, or are those links gone forever?

FlyingRon

I can bet that the XenForo importer choked on them when they weren't actually images. The old forum link function used the IMG tag which was kind of an unanticipated hack.

I don't see the report buttons either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">