• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

attacked by dad and i want to get out!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

court_n_merc

ok i couldn't read all of the comments b/c there are too many and too much is going through my head first off yes i am 17 and i'm not (legally) an adult but that doesn't mean that i can't act like one yes i was acting pretty immature when i took my mom's phone but the only reason i threw it was b/c i was trying to close my door behind me b/c it's not the first time(or second or third...etc) my parents have hit me and my mom got to the door before i could completely close and lock it so when i finally got my head on stright and went to give her phone back i through it out the door that was half open and i couldn't see where it was going

and my dad did through me into the door it's not just a part of my "teenage imagination" and if i could move out and pay my own bills i would that what i want and my dad didn't just lightly hit me he punched me

the reason i'm on diversion is because of truency/ because my parents are *******'s and yes i am a "rebel" but that's b/c of some very tramatic things that happened in my past that i would rather not tell the whole world and i am being punished i've been on house arrest since the 11th and i get off this thursday( again b/c of truency/ b/c my parents are *******s)

court_n_merc

by the way how can i put up a "heck of a fight" when i'm 5'2 120lbs(non-athletic) and my dad's about 6' 230lbs?? and i already told my diversion officer and it's being turned into children services b/c i have briuses all up and down my arm and i did have a mark on my eye but it went away before i could show him but the officer i talked to that night saw it....you know i came on here for help and now i'm being called a "spoild brat" b/c yes i did make a mistake but that doesn't mean i should be thrown into a closet and punched i'm not making up the story my mom tried to scare me into not telling my diversion officer b/c she knows her husband will get in trouble

Rushia

court_n_merc said:
i'm 17 years old and i will be turning 18 on jan. 29th, i hate living at home it makes me so depressed that i can't eat or sleep and i probley won't even graduate this year b/c i can't concentrate on school. my parents don't beat me or anything they just do or say hateful things i have a place where i can live and i know it's my only hope of graduating. i heard that it's legal to move out when you're 17 and a half in some states, is that true for ohio?
So two weeks ago they just verbally abuse you and now the story is:

court_n_merc said:
it's not the first time(or second or third...etc) my parents have hit me
Which is it? Changing the story now isn't going to change the fact that you are just looking to get out.

court_n_merc

god you guys are real a$$holes i didn't change my story i never said they only verbally abuse me i'm not just "looking for a way to get out" just forget it don't post any more replies i should've known better then to ask a bunch of low-lifes that spend all thier time on the comp. and think they know everything

:mad: "F*** IT ALL! F*** THIS WORLD! F*** EVERYTHING THAT YOU STAND FOR DON'T BELONG, DON'T EXIST, DON'T GIVE A $HIT, DON'T EVER JUDGE ME!!!" :mad:

Veronica1228

court_n_merc said:
god you guys are real a$$holes i didn't change my story i never said they only verbally abuse me i'm not just "looking for a way to get out" just forget it don't post any more replies i should've known better then to ask a bunch of low-lifes that spend all thier time on the comp. and think they know everything

:mad: "F*** IT ALL! F*** THIS WORLD! F*** EVERYTHING THAT YOU STAND FOR DON'T BELONG, DON'T EXIST, DON'T GIVE A $HIT, DON'T EVER JUDGE ME!!!" :mad:
Calm down, little girl. You're having another one of your temper tantrums. I'm beginning to see your parent's side of this.

brisgirl825

court_n_merc said:

Medicine and counseling could be quite useful for the problems you are having.

Rushia

court_n_merc said:

Hon, get over yourself. I lifted that direct quote from your other thread. So you did say it. I even bolded that part out for you.

LOL for your little tirade. I have been up since 3am. Worked for 10 hours, and am now home with my 6 and 4 year old. Mad cause you were busted?

The fact of the matter is that you are admittedly in some kind of legal trouble, hence your diversion program (and I can go and get that quote too if you want). First, you just wanted out because you are depressed. Now you are being beaten?

You are a typical teenager. Wait for another month and you will be free. However, I have no doubt in my mind that you will get nowhere, other than in more trouble. We'll see you then.

S

shell007

Probably safe to assume she uses this same langauge at home too.

I know if I talked that way to my Mom and Dad when I was a kid... I would have(no doubt) gotten knocked right into the next week, head spinning and all.

Rushia

shellandty said:
Probably safe to assume she uses this same langauge at home too.

I know if I talked that way to my Mom and Dad when I was a kid... I would have(no doubt) gotten knocked right into the next week, head spinning and all.
That's it?! I would have been dead.

brisgirl825

All it took for me was eating a bar of soap once. It worked rather well as i still can't cuss in front of my mom, it feels weird.

Rushia

brisgirl825 said:
All it took for me was eating a bar of soap once. It worked rather well as i still can't cuss in front of my mom, it feels weird.
That didn't work on me. I LIKED the soap apparently, then my mom couldn't keep me out of it. Hee hee, that backfired on her. Corner worked for me. My mom will still send me to it. I still listen.... :eek:

Dlgdabalm

The bottom line is you threw the phone at your dad before he even touched you, you tried slamming the door in his face and most likely started swinging as soon as he entered your room, your father put you in check and you did'nt like it. (TO BAD)

Your angry at your parents because you cannot afford to move out? They give you a free place to live, food to eat and thats how you treat them?

I have one word for you Ms.Mature RESPECT look it up in a dictionary. It is not thier problem that you do not want to go to school, and the whole truency thing is B***S*** because in most states you can drop out of school when you are 16, you have issues and blamming your parents will get you nowhere.

I'll almost bet that your parents are counting the days until you do turn 18 so they can throw you out on your ear and not get charged with abandonment because lord knows I would and would'nt lose a seconds sleep about it, you think the grass is greener on the other side well you are wrong and you WILL find that out the hard way I am afraid.

Dlgdabalm

Rushia said:
That didn't work on me. I LIKED the soap apparently, then my mom couldn't keep me out of it. Hee hee, that backfired on her. Corner worked for me. My mom will still send me to it. I still listen.... :eek:

Try feeding your kid a bar of soap now and see how fast DCF is pounding on the door, lol.

And what do you do when your child refuses to stand in the corner? Or go into time out or go to thier room?

Noone likes spanking thier children, but in some cases you have to, not all children listen to what you tell them or do as thier told. There is a fine line between correction and abuse, abuse most often accures when a parent does not spank thier child but they wait until they are at the breaking point and they boil over, releasing what could be years of frustration.

Love ya Rushia but I am afraid one remedy does not work for all.

Veronica1228

Dlgdabalm said:
Try feeding your kid a bar of soap now and see how fast DCF is pounding on the door, lol.

And what do you do when your child refuses to stand in the corner? Or go into time out or go to thier room?

Noone likes spanking thier children, but in some cases you have to, not all children listen to what you tell them or do as thier told. There is a fine line between correction and abuse, abuse most often accures when a parent does not spank thier child but they wait until they are at the breaking point and they boil over, releasing what could be years of frustration.

Love ya Rushia but I am afraid one remedy does not work for all.
It's t-h-e-i-r. I just couldn't take it anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">