• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ATTORNEY KEEPING CLIENT INFORMED WHEN CONTESTING GRANDMOTHER LAST WILL. SAN FRAN, CALIFORNIA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
The answer To your question is yes I settled for a percentage Of the estates appraise Value Soon after I received A documents Stating that the estate would be sold for much less Why did I receive this letter and not my attorney
There's no way any of us can answer this question.

There's no way any of us can answer this question.
Well I guess my question is if I have a attorney representing me Shouldn't everything be sent to him And he consults me after he has evaluated the situation And then see what I think about The situation and how would I like to handle it?

Maybe. Perhaps. Probably.

In any case, why didn't you just send it to your attorney?
I I did I called Him as soon as I Got the letter he didn't get back to me until the next day and that's when he stated it was too late he had reason to believe it was Too late it was already going through escrow

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
There's nothing this forum is going to be able to help you with (largely because your posts really don't make any sense). If you are concerned, you may wish to consult with a different attorney who can review all of the facts in the matter.

There's nothing this forum is going to be able to help you with (largely because your posts really don't make any sense). If you are concerned, you may wish to consult with a different attorney who can review all of the facts in the

What doesn't make sense? your question was why didn't I send the the documents to my attorney ? and I answered your question with I did contact him about the matter and he stated it was to late it was already going the escrow what doesn't make sense about that ? [ /QUOTE]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">