• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bail bondsman writes wrong bond taking my home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What did the bondsman do wrong?
the bondsman did a surety bond and was supose to change it to a perfomance bond thats why carlos was picked up the simple fact is that it was not the right bond therefore it was never honored carlos did nothing to be arrested the bondsman posted the wrong bail

justalayman

A performance bond is what a construction contractor purchases when entering into a contract. It is called due if the contractor fails to complete the project as the contract dictates.
I have never heard the term “performance bond” used along with criminal court.

Regardless, a performance bond is a form of surety bond

Regardless, from what you have stated nobody paid the full purchase price of the bond and that is what the bond agent is seeking

If the bond was called due, you would be on the hook for the full amount, which I’m presuming was $250,000.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">