• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bosses getting divorced 1 is harrassing me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

commentator

No job is worth your health and peace of mind. There are other places to work out there. Your "good boss" can send you on your way and hire temporary help. Or as they do in many cases, allow the business to languish in the midst of their personal crisis. I have seen so many employees though, who stuck faithfully like a good old dog, even worked months without getting paid, ending up ruined by the mess they got involved with due to their slightly misplaced loyalty AND their reluctance to make a change, too, let's not exclude that.

Meantime, you could have a stroke, a heart attack, or be actually physically harmed by this other person who is making things so bad for you. It's just not worth it. My on-going adage is that you cannot "fix" a bad workplace situation. No restraining order is going to do anything other than further enrage the person, even if it was possible for you to get one. And since it is not you who are divorcing and owning this business, I strongly urge you to GET OUT and go elsewhere, at least until the situation is resolved. If you've worked in the mental health field, you know that it is never a good idea to get a mentally ill person concentrating their energies and thoughts at YOU, deciding you're the enemy. If you disappear for a while, they'll move on to another target.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">