• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Brazilian Charity requesting a copy of my Passport or ID as proof to gov't of donatio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Again, you child, you don't know the law on this nor the procedure, so kindly get lost. It's that simple. You're the dense one here doling out stupid advice you think is intelligent.
One is glad to be of service. Best of luck to you.

ClassicTimmy

Again:

1. There is a proper US legal procedure for this and you don't know what it is.

2. US citizens make donations to other countries all the time and if they are required to provide this information then I am sure the US Government has something to say about how this information is provided.

Very simple. Sorry it takes you so long to comprehend, but there is no face-saving comment you can make here.

Zigner

Again:

2. US citizens make donations to other countries all the time and if they are required to provide this information then I am sure the US Government has something to say about how this information is provided.

Very simple. Sorry it takes you so long to comprehend, but there is no face-saving comment you can make here.
You've received valid, accurate advice. What you do with it is up to you. Best of luck to you.

ClassicTimmy

You've received valid, accurate advice. What you do with it is up to you. Best of luck to you.
Reframe your trolling any way you like, but it was neither valid nor accurate in any sense. It was simply a series of assumptions and an admission of ignorance with the condescending tone of a teenager and the eyeroll icons to go along with it.

Zigner

Reframe your trolling any way you like, but it was neither valid nor accurate in any sense. It was simply a series of assumptions and an admission of ignorance with the condescending tone of a teenager and the eyeroll icons to go along with it.
Says the guy who wants to send a copy of his passport off to some random people in Brazil.

ETA: Even though I find this entertaining, I'll let you out of your misery - feel free to have the last word on this one - you da man!

Silverplum

Again:

You need to hire an attorney to deal with your abusive and annoying attitude. We don't help your kind.

ClassicTimmy

Says the guy who wants to send a copy of his passport off to some random people in Brazil.

ETA: Even though I find this entertaining, I'll let you out of your misery - feel free to have the last word on this one - you da man!
Where did you once give indication that you know the legal US procedure for this sort of thing?

US citizens make such donations in much larger amounts every day as the lady from cof.org explained, so there clearly must be some US legal aspect to it unless you are both saying that the government frowns on it and yet is perfectly okay with it at the same time, which is basically the corner you've painted yourself into at this point. Yeah, I am da man.

ClassicTimmy

You need to hire an attorney to deal with your abusive and annoying attitude. We don't help your kind.
You haven't and clearly couldn't if you tried. Pot calling the kettle black there, too, which is about what I'd expect from a bunch of clueless gits acting like a bunch of teenage girls.

Last edited:

Just Blue

There is a proper US legal procedure for this and you don't know what it is. US citizens make donations to other countries all the time and if they are required to provide this information then I am sure the US Government has something to say about how this information is provided. Eyerolls are for children.
Tell you what Sport.

Take yourself and your checkbook to an Attorney and ask her/him what the correct procedure is. Perhaps you can write off the $500.00 as a "charitable contribution". ;)

Last edited:

ClassicTimmy

Tell you what Sport.

Take yourself and your checkbook to an Attorney and ask her/him what the correct procedure is. Perhaps you can write off the $500.00 as a "charitable contribution". ;)
Take a note, kid: when you provide nothing but antagonism and ignorance on a Free Advice forum, nobody cares when you take away your free advice. ;)

I've been asking you to "go away" from the first clueless unhelpful response, but you had to stick around, didn't you?

Just Blue

Take a note, kid: when you provide nothing but antagonism and ignorance on a Free Advice forum, nobody cares when you take away your free advice. ;)

I've been asking you to "go away" from the first clueless unhelpful response, but you had to stick around, didn't you?
Oh Sonny...I've been here over 10 years. Not "going away" anytime soon. And you actually never posted that at ME. Just everyone else that didn't tell you what you wanted to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Proserpina

There is a proper US legal procedure for this and you don't know what it is. US citizens make donations to other countries all the time and if they are required to provide this information then I am sure the US Government has something to say about how this information is provided. Eyerolls are for children.
For the same children who are clearly smart enough to NOT send such information to questionable non-US entities.

You may leave now.

ClassicTimmy

Oh Sonny...I've been here over 10 years. Not "going away" anytime soon. And you actually never posted that at ME. Just everyone else that didn't tell you what you wanted to hear.

To the other VOLUNTEER Members:
Yeah, it's pretty obvious you've been here a while based on your condescending arrogance and short-sightedness.

I explained clearly that anyone who is ignorant of US law on this issue can kindly go away and I was very nice about it for several posts.

Funny how your kind always reframes things according to their wishes, but pages 1, 2 and 3 clearly document the progression of this hostility if you care to open your eyes, which is impossible since you are so clearly biased in the confirmation department.

The simple fact is nobody here knew the US laws about this and you're all too ridiculous to admit it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ClassicTimmy

For the same children who are clearly smart enough to NOT send such information to questionable non-US entities.

You may leave now.
You can keep repeating what you think are brilliant zingers, but people donate sums in excess of $7000 to Mexico are required to photocopy their passports according to cof.org. If everyone who donates large sums of money is stupider than you, that would be quite amazing, don't you think? After all, you can't seem to grasp the simple point of the thread. Have fun in your troll pack. It's fun to belong, isn't it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">