• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can police use informants to try and entrap you on sex crimes within real sex encounters?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endofdays

These weapons were pursued as early as Sub-Project 119 of the CIA's MK Ultra project in the 1960’s (http://www.oregonstatehospital.net/d/new habeas corpus/016 MKUltra Sub Project 119 sample pages.pdf).

Kent State admits to using 'electronic harassment' to retaliate against victims of sexual assault, stalking, and discrimination (https://www.kent.edu/srvss/your-role-responsible-employee).

President Obama’s commission on bio-ethics tacitly legitimized the testimony of a large number of targeted individuals claiming to be victims of electronic harassment in an official government forum (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2EaPnqQt7Q&t=1s).

Electronic harassment of course refers to use of the satellite dish weapons to assault people (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment).

Then there's the DOD admitting to have directed energy weapons: http://jnlwp.defense.gov/About/Frequently-Asked-Questions/Active-Denial-System-FAQs/

Can you refute that moron?

Endofdays

There is no need to falsify your claims of rampant surveillance and police control. They are outlandish and consistent with delusion. You are suffering and need help.
No this is all within the realm of plausibility... You're all sex offenders that are now complicit in a sex trafficking offense.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I would but quite frankly the more he types, the more I believe he might be a danger to himself and others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Endofdays

I would but quite frankly the more he types, the more I believe he might be a danger to himself and others.
How am I a threat of harm to self or others? Lol, You've been unable to answer any single question in the cross examination.

Last edited by a moderator:

Endofdays

Reported... for being too convincing evidence? Lol, I just proved you delusional. You have not provided one bit of evidence to support your claims. I have...

Endofdays

Guys -- you've all just made yourself complicit in a major felony for committing the tampering offense. You're now sex offenders. The only people that need help from a mental health professional are you guys. I actually cited evidence. You've cited none.

Endofdays

To the admins: Do not delete this thread. It's evidence of a tampering offense, and deleting it will be destruction of evidence. I've reported to the DOJ and FBI, and will need to cite the thread in my civil suit. These harassers are in big trouble. There's a cold place in hell for people that think they get away with 1500 counts of sexual assault if they accuse the victim of being mentally ill (oh wait that stacks on hate crime charges). I will be recommending prosecution as part of the my requested relief in my civil suit, if the DOJ does not prosecute. And I will be serving my administrative complaint the FBI with an abundance of conclusive evidence in the coming weeks. Justice is coming for you all.

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Folks, "down the street" I made a recommendation that I would like to repeat here. The mental illness is obviously acute; there are some bears that really just shouldn't be poked. Let's just let this thread die until someone gets around to locking it. There's no point and no value to continuing it.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
It's possible that if you take this to a mental health professional they will understand. I would bet that there are others, like you ,that have been abused. Please seek this option for assistance.
You're out of your gourd if you think I need a mental health professional. Stop protecting sex offenders. Reported for tampering (and that's to the FBI and DOJ).
Don't you think a mental health professional would help your case?

If people's knee jerk reaction is that you are making things up, wouldn't it be good to have a mental health professional o n your side?

P.S. If you are convinced that women are trying to trick you into things, sexually, maybe you should stop having sexual encounters with women you don't know and trust.

quincy

Sorry. I forgot to mention that the very first post in this thread was reported. Oops.

I had a sneaking suspicion from the start that this thread would veer off into territory with questions that would exceed the scope of this (or any) forum.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I agree - even assuming that 100% of everything the OP has posted is true, this matter does exceed the scope of any internet law forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">