• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support questions...quoting paperwork

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't find the "hehe" comment?

ok so he needs to just give up, take out a life ins policy, agree mom provides a better enviroment, pay $750 in support as well as the ins, carry the insurance, and HOPE to g_d she actually allows visitation?! and then pay a fewmore thousand in court appearances in another state, and with him living in another state, hope the judge does more than slap her wrist?

geez, we've been told to gather any evidence we can as to her actions, including any correspondence, and statements from old roomates(about a police call), and other things, but apparently we should cancel his lawyer, and say hey he'll pay her all that money? how is it money only has bearing on cs not cc?!

fairisfair

ok so he needs to just give up, take out a life ins policy, agree mom provides a better enviroment, pay $750 in support as well as the ins, carry the insurance, and HOPE to g_d she actually allows visitation?! and then pay a fewmore thousand in court appearances in another state, and with him living in another state, hope the judge does more than slap her wrist?

geez, we've been told to gather any evidence we can as to her actions, including any correspondence, and statements from old roomates(about a police call), and other things, but apparently we should cancel his lawyer, and say hey he'll pay her all that money? how is it money only has bearing on cs not cc?!
Quite honestly, I could care less what you do. Your attitude makes me sick, I personally have no intention of helping you. not now. . . not ever.

really
, his attorney has told YOU to gather evidence??? I find that impossible to believe. But whatever. . . . .

Just Blue

hehe, i have no idea how, but we were able to dig through fiance's voice mail and found the 5 messages about him not seeing him until he paid, and that he needed to just sign his rights b/c her bf(the last bf not this bf),
I agree with fairisfair...You have a twisted way of looking at things. You lie when it suits you. NO attorney told YOU to "gather evidence".

There is really something wrong with you....:(

ohhhhhhhhh, ok sorry i see where it came from!

i'm sorry! i meant hehe, as in for the longest time, we couldnt find them, it's like they weren't there anymore.....

actually i pay the lawyer, and i have poa over legal matters, so while fiance is offshore, i deal with his lawyer...and in order to support fiance's claim of "refusal of visitation", i had to print all the emails, and do a 3 way conversation with the lawyer and fiance's voicemail.....and apparently VM can be recorded, b/c you're technically saying it in a public place and since you cannot verify who's VM you're calling, privacy act is apparently invalid, as VM is considered public(?)

fairisfair

ohhhhhhhhh, ok sorry i see where it came from!

i'm sorry! i meant hehe, as in for the longest time, we couldnt find them, it's like they weren't there anymore.....

actually i pay the lawyer, and i have poa over legal matters, so while fiance is offshore, i deal with his lawyer...and in order to support fiance's claim of "refusal of visitation", i had to print all the emails, and do a 3 way conversation with the lawyer and fiance's voicemail.....and apparently VM can be recorded, b/c you're technically saying it in a public place and since you cannot verify who's VM you're calling, privacy act is apparently invalid, as VM is considered public(?)
your knowledge of the law is astounding.

he is soooooo lucky to have you.:rolleyes:

actually that is what the lawyer told me....that voicemail is not private, especially since the person has already elected to have their voice recorded on a phone that is listed under MY NAME.....and i would not have even bothered with them, had they not asked about recorded phone calls.....apparently fiance's ex has recorded every last one of their phone calls since december of 2006.....none of them from her cell phone, they are all from her home phone.....one of the conversations has fiance quoted in saying "i have saved every last one of your voicemails, from where you (ex) admitted to having (son) in front seat as a baby with no car seat all the way to where you let me(fiance) get to nashville before you decided you were going to leave a voicemail stating i wasnt getting (son) unless you were dead and then i'd (fiance) have to fight your family for him".....the lawyer has provided fiance with transcripts of the phone calls she has allegedly recorded.....and her lawyer has signed off on hearing the call recordings, and her assistant being the one who had them converted to a script.....

and his lawyer is contacting "character" witnesses to her behaviour while the child was around, and the alleged DV report that ex says has fiance arrested for hitting her, is actually noted as no one arrested, female complaintant said there was no physical alteration, furniture destroyed that female admits to tearing up, and they had asked fiance if he wanted her arrested for destruction of poroperty as well as filing a false report...the sherriff's dept has no other calls from either fiance or his ex, but have some regarding her having another male arrested for assaulting her in front her the child...the male was a "roomate" after fiance had relocated to california...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">